<<<Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received>>>...COMPLETED!

You're welcome.

I had recieved my exchange from-
Stephanie-Princess Daisy.

I had gotten-
*Snowman kitchen timer
*Loofah
*Snowman bag of brownie mix with a little whisk
*Holiday bath fizz
*Bear gel thingy

Thank you Stephanie, and Happy holidays to you, and your family :santa:.

Opps, just saw this post...Your so welcome! It was fun shopping for you. Happy Holidays!!

I just received this in an e-mail from Jenna45

I received the most lovely exchange today from Maureen ( aka lookingfoward) that I have not been able to post my thanks to yet. Would you please let her know I received and loved it and I will keep trying to post my thanks !!

(she is having DIS page loading problems :( )

I am hoping Holiday delivery just takes longer? I thought Priority was 3 day no matter what and mine was mailed the 3rd so I was sure it would arrive today but tracking still shows just 3 places it has been... did Yankee Candle take over the managment at the post office :lmao:

looking at where it has been if I know my geography it should arrive tomorrow! :banana:

I am hoping Holiday delivery just takes longer? I thought Priority was 3 day no matter what and mine was mailed the 3rd so I was sure it would arrive today but tracking still shows just 3 places it has been... did Yankee Candle take over the managment at the post office :lmao:

looking at where it has been if I know my geography it should arrive tomorrow! :banana:

I do bet holiday rush is going to start slowing things down. And then of course, we always hope they do go the direction they are supposed to ::yes::
I once had one going from here (WA) to CA and it took 2 weeks!! Went all the way to the west coast and then back again :rolleyes:

I got my surprise in the mail yesterday:woohoo: :woohoo:
THANKS
Pooh Girl71
I got:
The cutest snowman silicone potholder
set of 2 snowmen ovenmits
stackable snowman filled with 3 different candies
dishtowel with a cookie cutter and sugar cookie mix and recipe
snowman tin filled with sugar cookies
snowman rubber scrapper

I LOVE it all
If I forgot anything I'm sorry I am doing from memory and at this time of the morning it is not too good...

Again thank you

You're welcome, glad you like it. Snowmen are my favorite too :)

I'm starting to get antsy with my post office! I still haven't gotten my package, and I think my postman is starting to get tired of me saying "You got anything for me yet?" :lmao:

Nothing here yet :surfweb: Also the exchange I mailed should have arrived by now..I would think. The lady at the post office told me 3 days...so it should be any day now. Hopefully soon!!:santa:

Kimba

Nothing here yet :surfweb: Also the exchange I mailed should have arrived by now..I would think. The lady at the post office told me 3 days...so it should be any day now. Hopefully soon!!:santa:

Kimba

Both yours and RayaniFoxmur's are coming from farther ;) They may take a bit of time.
I will check with the person you sent to Kim, but I know the mail systems are slowing down.
I was told today at the PO that parcel post is taking 2 weeks now :eek: I'm not sure if any of our exchangers used that method.

I received my exchange package from clhcpaca today. :)

I got a LOT of stuff. :goodvibes : which included:

-some Jello Jiggler cutters with two boxes of the fancy sparkling Jello
-a cute snowman pin
-a bx of cookie cutters
-a matching kitchen towel and oven mitt (which I needed!)
-some reindeer cake decorations
-two bottles of decorating crystals
-different kinds of gourmet coffee
-a kitchen clip
-a cute snowman notepad
- a LOVELY smelling Yankee Candle in Clean Cotton
-and a nice matching angel mug with tea

Thanks so much! :woohoo:

Mine was delivered today ~~ Your item arrived at 7:54 AM on December 7, 2007. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter