Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Here are some of my sketches:

Group PP Thanksgiving will be mirrored and doubled

Group QQ: Christmas at Disney doubled

Group RR MVMCP

Group TT Holidays at H.S.

Still working on picking sketches for the rest of my groups.

Those look like good ones Cassey! Can't wait to see your pages!!:goodvibes

Anne, just saw that I need to pick something different from group #Q, think I will do a couple banner's with firework paper

Got it-thanks!

I was going through my list!! YIKES!! Glad I have sometime!!! Here are the elements I'll do and the titles for my Los

Elements:
Group D - Title
Group G - Tags
Group O - Mats
Group T - Tags
Group U - PP - Zero
Group W - Title
Group Y Mats
Group Z - Mats

2 Page LO Titles:
QQ1 - Christmas Sweets and Treats
Group VV - Let it Snow
Group WW - Peace on Earth
Group XX - Ranch Fun (still thinking about this one!)
Group YY - Wreck the Halls
Group ZZ - Season Speedings

Got you down-thanks!!

I believe that group Z~CarsLand is an element group.
Please add me to that. I will make a title "Seasons Speedings". It wont be the whole billboard but it will be something cute/nice if that is ok.

No problem-sounds cute!

Anne, you can add me to any of the letter groups that need more players and to the Valentine's Day element group. Are you planning on keeping the page layout groups with only the two of us open?

Good morning!
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have it right. Hope you dont mind.
Ive only done one other swap with sketches so Im still a bit nervose when it comes to them.
If I find a single page that I like is it ok to double it? And if I want to add something to it?
Also, when it comes time and you start playing with your groups to get everything settled, im fine with increasing or combining, if that helps.
Have a great day!

Anne, you can add me to any of the letter groups that need more players and to the Valentine's Day element group. Are you planning on keeping the page layout groups with only the two of us open?

Thanks Sheila! I'm thinking about it-if it's just the 2 of us I'm fine with it if you are.

Good morning!
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have it right. Hope you dont mind.
Ive only done one other swap with sketches so Im still a bit nervose when it comes to them.
If I find a single page that I like is it ok to double it? And if I want to add something to it?
Also, when it comes time and you start playing with your groups to get everything settled, im fine with increasing or combining, if that helps.
Have a great day!

No problem Rita! Yes, it's fine to double pages on a sketch if you can't find a 2 page layout that you like. You can switch things up a bit with the sketch also, as long as it stays somewhat true to the original design. Thanks for letting me know about your groups. That helps!!:)

Allright, I went through the groups and took out the ones with no interest or just 1 person...please look them over and let me know if you want to be added to any other group to help close them out. I can adjust the number of letters in the letter groups to help fill those.

Sheila-I added you to group 4-Easter letters. Thanks for help filling groups!

Questions-
For those of you in groups UU & UU1-do you mind combining and having 1 group of 6?

For those of you in group TT-do you mind making that a 5-person group, or 6 person if someone else wants to join in? (I like even numbered groups lol).

I'll be closing sign ups tomorrow night.

Allright, I went through the groups and took out the ones with no interest or just 1 person...please look them over and let me know if you want to be added to any other group to help close them out. I can adjust the number of letters in the letter groups to help fill those.

Sheila-I added you to group 4-Easter letters. Thanks for help filling groups!

Questions-
For those of you in groups UU & UU1-do you mind combining and having 1 group of 6?

For those of you in group TT-do you mind making that a 5-person group, or 6 person if someone else wants to join in? (I like even numbered groups lol).

I'll be closing sign ups tomorrow night.

I am good with larger groups.

I'm good with larger groups.

May I please add:

MM--MNSSHP--"Villains"
SS--EPCOT--"Merry Christmas" in several languages (will have the holiday for each country)
TT--Hollywood Studios--"Holly Jolly Christmas"

Also in my letter groups I am willing to make extra to fill the holes.

Edited to add titles

Anne, please add me to Grp.G (4th of July) elements section. I will do paper clips. That should close out that section. And also I can double up and do more letters in the Mother's Day and Father's Day letter sections to help you out if no one else signs up. Just let me know.

Pam

Is it too late for me to join a couple groups? I need a few minutes to look over the list again and then will post my requests.....?? :)

I just read some of the previous posts--that the swap would be closed and that groups should be even numbers--not sure which groups are still open or available?

Good morning!
I would like to add a couple of more element groups please.
If I missed that any of these were already closed, oops, and sorry.

N~ T-giving~ decorations
U~ Halloween Screams~ title
V~ H M Holiday~ title
W~ Believe in H Magic corners or pp ( but I dont know which yet)

When I get home tonight I will look and see if there is anything still open.
There might be page groups I may be interested in but I need to wait it out.

Thank you!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter