Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days-my grandfather passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday and the funeral was today. :(

I'll get back on here in the morning and get caught up with the most recent posts and close sign ups.

scrappinstevie said:
I just read some of the previous posts--that the swap would be closed and that groups should be even numbers--not sure which groups are still open or available?

Just let me know which groups you want and I'll squeeze you in. ;)

DisneyBarlans said:
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days-my grandfather passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday and the funeral was today. :(

I'll get back on here in the morning and get caught up with the most recent posts and close sign ups.

Anne, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Take care of yourself and your family. This swap can wait. I'll be praying for you!

Anne, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

I'm fine with larger groups. One of the things on my list this weekend is to sit down and pick titles and sketches. Hope to have them to you by tomorrow night.

sorry to hear about your grandfather Anne :hug:

we can wait to get this closed out, spend the time with your family :hug:

Thank you everyone-appreciate the kind words. I'm making a list right now to finish out the groups and close out. Please verify your groups and PM me your info if I don't have it and I'll send you mine.

Anne, just checked my groups, all are good :thumbsup2 got all my paper, etc on hand or coming from my order from Scrap Some! hope to start soon!

hope you can have some down time the rest of the weekend :hug:

Anne, just checked my groups, all are good :thumbsup2 got all my paper, etc on hand or coming from my order from Scrap Some! hope to start soon!

hope you can have some down time the rest of the weekend :hug:

Thanks Lisa! After 12 hours at the baseball field, we have the rest of the weekend off. Going to enjoy it with my family that's in town. :)

Thanks Lisa! After 12 hours at the baseball field, we have the rest of the weekend off. Going to enjoy it with my family that's in town. :)

that's good to hear! enjoy!

one question....since we aren't adhering any of the PM's should we just adhere the background layers and keep the PM, JB and embellishments off for everyone to add where they want?? that way depending on which way they put their PM won't interfere with the other things.

that's good to hear! enjoy!

one question....since we aren't adhering any of the PM's should we just adhere the background layers and keep the PM, JB and embellishments off for everyone to add where they want?? that way depending on which way they put their PM won't interfere with the other things.

Go ahead and add the title and embellishments but leave the JB's & PM's off.

My groups look good, and I have your contact information. I'll look at paper and sketches this weekend.

Go ahead and add the title and embellishments but leave the JB's & PM's off.

okay will try to do that, but think a couple of my sketches might make that difficult if the swapper chooses to put the PM a different direction

okay will try to do that, but think a couple of my sketches might make that difficult if the swapper chooses to put the PM a different direction

This is what I am finding kind of difficult when looking at sketches. Some of them only work with photos going one way. It is going to be a challenge for me!!

My groups look correct and I have made some choices in my element groups:
B--Paper Piecing
L and P--I plan to make Mickey icons decorated as wreaths/santa hats or pumpkins/witch hats/mummies with tags or maybe two icons and a tag for each group? I don't know how my idea will play out for sure yet....and not sure which elements that would fall under shapes and/or tags?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter