Hippy Dippy Pool Closed?

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
I just read somewhere that the HD pool is closing 2/19 for refurb of the deck. We are arriving 2/22 and booked preferred pool view, so really sad to find this out. Does that mean the pool will be empty? And we will have a lot of construction noise going on? Trying to decide what to do, wondering if we should switch to Art of Animation; it's quite a bit more and at this point is $200 more for the four nights than if I had booked it instead of Pop. Would it be a huge hassle to switch at this point? We already did online check-in, we are using Magical Express and it's too late for different tags, and we also have some things reserved with A Baby's Best Friend to be delivered to Pop. What would you do?

I just read somewhere that the HD pool is closing 2/19 for refurb of the deck. We are arriving 2/22 and booked preferred pool view, so really sad to find this out. Does that mean the pool will be empty? And we will have a lot of construction noise going on? Trying to decide what to do, wondering if we should switch to Art of Animation; it's quite a bit more and at this point is $200 more for the four nights than if I had booked it instead of Pop. Would it be a huge hassle to switch at this point? We already did online check-in, we are using Magical Express and it's too late for different tags, and we also have some things reserved with A Baby's Best Friend to be delivered to Pop. What would you do?

Hippy Dippy Kiddie Pool closed 2/19/13-3/15/13 - pool deck replacement.

Bowling Pin Pool closed 2/25 - 2/27/13

Computer Pool closed 2/28/13-3/1/13

I think I would give them a call...they did this with us two year ago, we found out about pool closing after we booked and they gave us some pixie dust and moved us to another resort free of charge. Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter