• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head Refurbishment

A quick rundown on my three-day trip to the resort. . .
- Work ongoing for the refurbs in Bldgs 14, 19, 30, 31. It appears they're working 7 days a week as there were tons of workers on Saturday, and when we left on Sunday around 8:30 AM, they were there, as well.
- Signals is currently open from 11-3. Not much seating inside, but a lot outside as they moved the foosball table to the other side of the pool, put the pool table in the Surfmen's Room, and did away with the ping-pong table altogether (the ping-pong table at the Big Dipper pool is still there).
- Merchandise was limited. Didn't look around long, but not a lot to choose from. Then again, I don't usually buy much, if anything, from Disney shops.
- Coffee service in Big Murggie's Den in the morning and citrus water in the afternoons--I don't recall exact times.

Other than that, the resort was quiet (we weren't near the refurbishment buildings, so not sure how it would be close to those) and lovely as always. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter