Hillary Clinton hospitialized

I can imagine it is distressing to have your mother in the hospital with a bloodclot. That would always be concerning.

I've heard plenty of the tinfoil theories about not wanting to testify, and one that speculates she's had a stroke, along with the official story obviously.

Whatever the case, I've been saying for some time that her age and health (not to mention her retirement from her current post) make any rumors of her planning a 2016 Presidential campaign seem unlikely.

Something is definitely going on that the public is unaware of. Chelsea Clinton was seen leaving the hospital visibly distraught, picture can be viewed on TMZ.

Whatever is going on, I wish Mrs. Clinton well.

She just looks like she's mid-sentence. She could be saying 'I don't know where you left your keys, did you have them earlier?'

Green, Chelsea is not. If she were distraught, I really think she'd get that under control between her mother's room and walking out onto the street itself - which btw is quite the walk in that place.

The conspiracy thing is hilarious to me in its illogic. A couple days ago, the conspiracy was that she was faking, there was nothing wrong and there was a whole story spun about it all being a giant cover-up. Now it's magically the other way, with a new giant story spun.

You're the poster that was convinced the IRS was after you because your license was swiped through a machine at the bank, right?

Really SaraJane?

I was merely sharing a story provided to me by my friend who is living in Russia right now. He asked me about Hillary being in an airplane crash because it is all over their local news in Russia. I knew nothing about it. I would not have even mentioned it but for the fact there was already a thread about Hillary and her head injury. It was more a Hey, look what other story is floating out there...a things that make you go hmm type thing. But, I see you're more interested in pointing your finger at me in accusation...you enjoy yourself. Attempting to ridicule and demean others really is unkind.

Something is definitely going on that the public is unaware of. Chelsea Clinton was seen leaving the hospital visibly distraught, picture can be viewed on TMZ.

Whatever is going on, I wish Mrs. Clinton well.

Of course she's upset. Her mother is in the hospital, with a blood clot in her head. That would upset anyone!

Where did you see that story?

http://www.rg.ru/org/pravitelstvo/minoboroni/gru/

I do not speak Russian. My friend was reading/translating this to me and pointed his laptop at his tv to show that it was all over their local news there. The whole reason for his skpe call was to ask me what was going on with this. I told him there is nothing whatsoever local (USA) about this. I had no idea what he was even talking about. But I did see it on his tv over and over. :confused3

I've heard plenty of the tinfoil theories about not wanting to testify, and one that speculates she's had a stroke, along with the official story obviously.

Whatever the case, I've been saying for some time that her age and health (not to mention her retirement from her current post) make any rumors of her planning a 2016 Presidential campaign seem unlikely.

Besides this, what health issues are you talking about?

Prior, the only health scare she's had was the other blood clot which was presumably related to flying and was 15 years ago. She has fainted before, but we had a president who was prone to that a few years ago.

Considering a party nominee was just recently considerably older than she, a former cancer patient with other health concerns and she's just spent four years logging more travel time than anyone in her position ever, with a famously insane work schedule that hasn't bothered her, I don't get it.

Really SaraJane?

I was merely sharing a story provided to me by my friend who is living in Russia right now. He asked me about Hillary being in an airplane crash because it is all over their local news in Russia. I knew nothing about it. I would not have even mentioned it but for the fact there was already a thread about Hillary and her head injury. It was more a Hey, look what other story is floating out there...a things that make you go hmm type thing. But, I see you're more interested in pointing your finger at me in accusation...you enjoy yourself. Attempting to ridicule and demean others really is unkind.

Really. I thought a little background was necessary.

And no, the story doesn't make me go "hmmmm" or anything else. It makes me laugh.

Russia isn't a source for reputable news concerning the United States.

Really. I thought a little background was necessary.

And no, the story doesn't make me go "hmmmm" or anything else. It makes me laugh.

Russia isn't a source for reputable news concerning the United States.

Oh, so I have a "background" now according to you. Let's see I have nearly 2,000 posts on here and you choose 1 of them to attach to this and label me. Yep, that seems fair and logical. That's definitely a pattern.

Besides this, what health issues are you talking about?

Prior, the only health scare she's had was the other blood clot which was presumably related to flying and was 15 years ago. She has fainted before, but we had a president who was prone to that a few years ago.

Considering a party nominee was just recently considerably older than she, a former cancer patient with other health concerns and she's just spent four years logging more travel time than anyone in her position ever, with a famously insane work schedule that hasn't bothered her, I don't get it.

A) previous issues just like this.
B) a lot of folks are skeptical of old Presidents after the last one.
C) she's in at best "average" shape for her current age - and will be 12 years older than now atfter a presumed second term.
D) her current schedule has clearly "bothered" her. I have no idea where you get the notion that it hasn't. She is worn out.

C) she's in at best "average" shape for her current age - and will be 12 years older than now atfter a presumed second term.
D) her current schedule has clearly "bothered" her. I have no idea where you get the notion that it hasn't. She is worn out.

She's had no previous issues just like this one I'm aware of. Fifteen years ago she had a blood clot in her leg caused, presumably, by a long flight. That's not uncommon and has nothing to do with age or anything else really.

If they're skeptical of old presidents after the last one, the parties should stop nominating them, because they do. I can think of two nominees significantly older than she between then and now. McCain is nearly 12 years older than she currently.

I don't know where you get she's in average shape - she's a workhorse.

Yes, she's now, after four years and looking at the ability to not run off someplace, saying she'd like to sit down and watch some tv. Previous to this, she's been running around for four years, unbowed, at an insane pace, with repeated stories over the years quoting aides decades younger than she saying they cannot keep up with her/they don't know how she manages. Hasn't appeared to bother her a whit, since she's kept doing it unabated.

Yes, she is exhausted. She has said as much.

Who can blame her? Her schedule would be exhausting for someone half her age.

http://www.rg.ru/org/pravitelstvo/minoboroni/gru/

I do not speak Russian. My friend was reading/translating this to me and pointed his laptop at his tv to show that it was all over their local news there. The whole reason for his skpe call was to ask me what was going on with this. I told him there is nothing whatsoever local (USA) about this. I had no idea what he was even talking about. But I did see it on his tv over and over. :confused3

I found a few articles on Hillary Clinton and none of them talk about a plane crash. They say she fainted from dehydration caused by an intestinal infection. I'll keep looking for the secret plane crash article.

If you think she needs a break now, imagine her 12 years from now after 8 years as President. 2016 is TWENTY-FOUR hard years after she became First Lady - and that's where she'd be at the start.

Yes, she is exhausted. She has said as much.

Who can blame her? Her schedule would be exhausting for someone half her age.

I'm not putting her down for it - simply pointing out that such high profile jobs aren't going to get any easier, and in the meantime she continues to get older and older.

At her age, if a break is needed, it's probably best to make it permanent.

I found a few articles on Hillary Clinton and none of them talk about a plane crash. They say she fainted from dehydration caused by an intestinal infection. I'll keep looking for the secret plane crash article.

There is no USA news article linking Sec Clinton to the story, You can locate a story (try ABC News) of the American aircraft crash in Azhad and you can find the story of Commander Job Price's reported "suspicious" suicide but the people saying that Hillary was on that place are the Russian Foreign Intelligence Community. This connection is being reported by different online sites like this one

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton-injured-us-navy-seal-killed-in-secret-us-mission-to-iran/

It all depends on if you like conspiracy theories.

Just want to clarify a few things...

A bleed and a blood clot are two different things and are treated in an opposite manner.

If she had a problem in her brain due to a fall it would be a bleed. As people age, their brain atrophies or shrinks. They can then have a slow bleed after sustaining even relatively minor blows to the head, this bleed may have no effect until weeks later when enough blood has collected to start to cause pressure and reactive swelling in the brain.

Secretary Clinton has a blood clot, most likely caused by dehydration (and her history if she has a history of blood clots). She is on blood thinners which don't dissolve the clot, but thins the blood and decrease the chance of NEW blood clots forming while the body dissolves the clot.

There are drugs that dissolve clots, but they are used for a very tight set of circumstances that she does not have. They are much higher risk than blood thinners like Heparin or Coumadin. I suspect she is on a heparin drip until her coumadin is therapeutic.

The clot is located in the venous sinus. Which is a "vein between the brain and the skull behind the ear." This clot would block blood flow back from the brain to the heart. According to the article, she had no symptoms and the clot was found incidentally on a follow up MRI of her brain.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/politics&id=8936867

I wish her a fast recovery.

If you think she needs a break now, imagine her 12 years from now after 8 years as President. 2016 is TWENTY-FOUR hard years after she became First Lady - and that's where she'd be at the start.

:confused3 Imagine ANYONE after eight years as president. It's a hard job - but it has much less travel than her current one. Yes, I'd presume she'd need a break if she spent eight years as president. Same as every president I can recall - which one hasn't said they're looking forward to down time?

I have no idea what it being 24 years after Clinton was elected has to do with anything, that's so arbitrary. It's not like being first lady was some taxing job, and she's been working the assembly line since his election. It's been 33 years or whatever since Chelsea was born! I mean what's that got to do with anything?

Obama was elected nearly TWENTY YEARS after his first election to state senate. :confused3 It's an arbitrary dateline from a random event having nothing to do with the pace of their current jobs.

She has been keeping a more grueling schedule than the president or anyone else currently in public service. Wanting to take some time off is reasonable and should not make a anyone think she is not fit to run for president if she chooses too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter