Hi Folks

Thank you Kevin! I have been hoping we would hear a few details when any of you felt up to it. For me, it helps give a sense of closure.

Pete, if it is something you are willing to share with us, I would love to see your eulogy. I'm sure it was heartfelt and a great source of comfort to everyone.

--Daneen

I've been thinking about Bob and the DIS Unplugged family all day today. I had already committed to going with my husband and kids to his employers open house...once we were there, I noticed these really large helium filled balloons. Anyway, they kept escaping the hands of all the little kids that were there and I just had such a sense of peace watching them float up, up, and away as far as the eye could see. In my mind they made it all the way to Heaven and were sent to tell Bob how much we miss him.

Kevin

Thank you so much for sharing with us today. The song selection was beautiful as well as pictures for the memorial tribute. I hope all goes well tomorrow. Many of us will be there in spirit, and please give our love and support to Diana.

Much love,

Sammie

What wonderful songs for Bawb.. very fitting for him ..

You guys are all in my thoughts today and thru the days to come.. :hug:

Thanks, guys, for taking the time to post. I hope today's meeting is full of love and laughter, just as Bob was -- and, I'm sure, still is. I wish I could be there, and will be thinking about all of you.

Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I believe that we have become a closer community. My eyes instantly welled up with tears when I saw the memorial to Bob. I posted earlier that the song "For Good" reminded me of Bob, and how much of an impact he has made on his DIS friends. To hear the song together with thepictures of Bob,was so beautiful!

Thank you.

A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Best of Friends
Circle of Life
You'll Be In My Heart
We Go On (from Illuminations)

There was another one and try as I might, I can not think of it.

It will come to me...propbably at 3:00am. If I think of it, I will let you know.

I'm not sure who picked the music, but they did an awesome job.

Kevin

Awww what nice songs.. "You'll Be In My Heart" is what I sang to my tummy through my entire pregnancy. It has now become that much sweeter to me.
Thanks for sharing that information, I was curious too.

Amy

Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I believe that we have become a closer community. My eyes instantly welled up with tears when I saw the memorial to Bob. I posted earlier that the song "For Good" reminded me of Bob, and how much of an impact he has made on his DIS friends. To hear the song together with thepictures of Bob,was so beautiful!

Thank you.

I saw your post and thought of it when they mentioned Bob had just been to see wicked on Sunday

I'm a relative 'newbie' here (still earning my ears), but this board is truly a wonderful place. I have been moved to tears by the loving tributes to this sweet man, who loved Disney so much. My prayers are with the DIS team, as well as Bob's family and friends.

Like many here, I didn't know him, and only knew 'of' him over a short period of time. But I appreciate everything he had to say, and have enjoyed his many tips. I have loved watching the Kaht Kam, over and over again in anticipation of our family's 1st trip to the World in just a few weeks. It makes me feel like I'm already there.

The other thing is, Bob was only 2 years older than my own husband, and it is hard to imagine what Bob's wife must be feeling right now. Thank you for providing this forum and for all the information it shares. Thank you for opening your hearts to us and letting us be a part of something as magical as the kingdom itself. :flower3:

Thank you, Kevin, for sharing about the memorial service. It was also very special reading Pete's touching tribute to his special friend.

What a touching, funny, and thoughtful memorial! Thank you for that, Pete (and Corey).

I only knew Bob through the podcast, and the more I learn about how special he was, the more I realize how much his life needs to be celebrated. If we can all take a little time out of our day to honor him by trying to be more like him, the world will be a much better place.

"Be a Little Like Bawb Today"

I'll try if you all will.

Pete eulogy was beautiful and such a fitting tribute to a well loved man.

Thanks you Kevin and Corey for keeping us in the picture and lettting us feel a part of it. Our loss could never measure yours, but as Pete says you do not acknowledge the word stranger by coming here talking about you memories of Bob.

Thank you to all the Podcast crew and Bobs Family. You again will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Hello,
First, I just wanted to say that Pete's Euology was so moving and beautiful. When I first heard about Bob's passing, I wanted to cry. No, I never knew him but he was he funniest man I have ever heard.

Secondly, after reading Pete's Euology I began crying because I thought about how you all, Bob's family & the Disboards comunity must be feeling. It hurts me to know that you are all hurt, and theres nothing I can do to make it all better. It is times like these where I wish I could reverse time. As a 16 year old, I hate to see people in pain and sorrow.

I know many people have said this but I truly mean it: If any of you EVER need ANYTHING, I am here.

What a beautifully worded eulogy Pete, Bob would be so proud. Thank you so much for sharing it with us, it really helps those of us who could not be there today.

Thank you Kevin, Alex & Corey for keeping us updated it is really appreciated as we all know what an emotional day you must have had. :grouphug:

What a wonderful eulogy Pete - beautiful :hug:

You guys have never been far from my thought this week and want to thankyou again for including us this week.

Hope today goes well and I will be with you all in spirit :hug:

Hey, Kevin and the gang. Thank you so much for posting about the service to give those of us who were only able to be there in spirit a sense of what it was like to be there. It sounds as if it was a beautiful service with just enough humor in it to reflect the essence of Bawb.

I have many of those songs on my iPod. You'll Be In My Heart and We Go On pretty much always bring me to tears when I hear them, but now those tears will be for Bob.

Thanks for letting us know. you know you were in our thoughts all day.

I know Bob is up there loving being called a world wide phenomeon...he is thinking "see I told them I was big!"

Thank you for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter