Hi everybody!

So glad to hear that everything is getting better! Loved seeing the pictures of your little man. Having a son is a wonderful thing and you are in for such fun, happiness and joy.

Happy FIRST Mother's Day to you and your family! :)

Jill

Hi Sonya,

You sure did have a scary ordeal. I'm so happy everything turned out fine. Try to think of little Sam staying in the hospital as a good thing for now, I mean, if he were sent home too early & something went wrong.....that could be so much worse. :( Sounds like he is in good hands & this should be your opportunity to recoup so that you can take very good care of him when he comes home to keep you all up at night! :teeth:

Try to leave the hospital a little earlier so that you can rest. You can always call to talk to the nurses to see how baby Sam is doing. No one will think any less of you if you take good care of yourself, since that's the only way, you can take care of others!

I'm sure you're longing for Wednesday/Thursday to come around so that you can have him in your arms all the time. Enjoy each sweet little breath he takes, & his little yawns & how he spreads his fingers or how he clenches them when he sleeps. Kiss his little tiny feet & toes as many times as you can, cause they grow so fast. My baby is 18 months old already & it feels just like last weekend that I had him. My soon to be 8 y/o still gets his feet kissed by me, but only right after his bath! :teeth:

Happy Mother's Day Sonya. God Bless you & your precious little Sam, (& Seth of course too!!)

Dear Sonya,
Congratulations to you and your husband! Your sweet son is here and the journey now begins...enjoy! :)

Sonya,
You and dh must have been so scared. I also had an emergency c-section because my ds's heart had stopped. That was the worst moment of my life. Thankfully, they were able to get him out quickly. I didn't want to leave him for one minute when he finally came out so I can understand how you feel wanting to be with him. I honestly don't think I slept more than an hour at a stretch those first few weeks. No matter how irrational and hormonal it was, I wanted to keep an eye on him all the time. Please try to remember it is also in Sam's best interest for his mommy to heal herself and get some rest if there is any way you can. I just wish they would let you pull a cot right up to him in the hospital so you could be close. Take care and look forward to the wonderful things ahead for the three of you. I am sure you can't wait for Wednesday/Thursday :D !

I am so glad all is well. I love your baby pics on your website. What a cutie! Wed/Thu will be here before you know it. Get some rest, really. Take a little extra time and sleep while he is in such good care.

Let us know when he's home with you. I am still sending prayers and pd for both of your recoveries.

:bounce: :bounce: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Somehow I missed all this! Glad to hear that all of you are doing fine now! Congratulations on a fine baby boy!:)

Sonya, I just found this post. I'm sorry your experience was so scary! I'm so happy everything turned out wonderfully, in spite of it.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry it was so scary for you, Sonya!! I had a partial abruption at 10 weeks and was scared witless for the rest of the pregnancy! Even after they told me he was fine. ;)
Take care of yourself and give your little man a hug from the dis-er's!

Congratulations, Sonya, and welcome back!! Wow, it sounds like you went through a lot! I'm sorry you had to come home without Sam, that must be very hard, I was also away from my baby for about 9 days after her birth, so I understand a little bit. take care and give Sam lots of hugs from all of us here at the DIS!!

Yay! I'm sorry that you had to go through so much stress before you got to hold your son. YOUR SON!!! WHOO HOO!!!

I'm so very happy for you!

When do we get to see a picture?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter