HHN website updated

Actually...Run was a great house in 2006! I enjoyed that one a lot!

I was there in 2006. That's been my only HHN experience up to this point. We've been to Universal one other time in October, but didn't do HHN then. Looking forward to the upcoming HHN.

I was there in 2006. That's been my only HHN experience up to this point. We've been to Universal one other time in October, but didn't do HHN then. Looking forward to the upcoming HHN.
run_1024x768.jpg

Plus we also have a name now ... Dr. Mary Agana ...
Can you say Bloody Mary? ;)

Can you say Bloody Mary? ;)

Name:
AGANA

Origin: Chamoru

Meaning:
Chamoru Spanish,: "blood."

Yep, Bloody Mary. Just say her name 3 times and it all ends.

OK, one question: Who is "B.S." --the person I have been receiving telegrams from in my email?

Name:
AGANA

Origin: Chamoru

Meaning:
Chamoru Spanish,: "blood."

Yep, Bloody Mary. Just say her name 3 times and it all ends.

OK, one question: Who is "B.S." --the person I have been receiving telegrams from in my email?
I can't wait to see what she looks like when the official posters are released. :banana:

I can't wait to see what she looks like when the official posters are released. :banana:

"Ohh, yes. Yes... Did you think you would go unnoticed? That a fragile piece of darkened glass would make you impossible to see? Somehow protect you as you spy on my world and you eavesdrop on my private conversations? Upon reflection, don't you see that I see you every bit as clearly as you see me? Like...mirror images...reversed images...that you can lurk but you can't hide. Simply say the word, and we'll be...as one expects...in your worst nightmare."

I can't wait!!!

"Ohh, yes. Yes... Did you think you would go unnoticed? That a fragile piece of darkened glass would make you impossible to see? Somehow protect you as you spy on my world and you eavesdrop on my private conversations? Upon reflection, don't you see that I see you every bit as clearly as you see me? Like...mirror images...reversed images...that you can lurk but you can't hide. Simply say the word, and we'll be...as one expects...in your worst nightmare."

I can't wait!!!
I have a feeling Bloody Mary will make The Storyteller look like the Avon lady.

I'm a novice to all of this, but kind of picking it up :) I have seen a few people mention about the "safe word" Is the safe word something that we can use if we get too scared??? Obviously not for me, but it might be useful for my bf :rotfl2:

I think she's talking about the cases on the website. I don't know of any safe word at HHN...they want to scare the crap out of you!
I was talking about one of the cases. Twice before torture she mentioned "just say the safe word and we'll stop" and I'm now assuming that was "Mary" since case 7 came out! ("Just say my name and I'll stop" and she really doesn't. :teeth: )

Pure Body Collectors.

I'm really excited about this one as I heard such good things about the first Body Collectors!

Plus Hush is one of my fav episodes of Buffy, and I heard that the Collectors are based on the Gentlemen?

And anything to do with Jack the Ripper is scary!!

Hush was one of my favorite too! I'd love to see those guys floating around!

I am just now getting through the website and catching up on rumors for HHN. I am psyched!!! I have seen plenty of amazing things at past HHN's, as well as been pretty disappointed, but the one thing Universal succeeds at every year is the marketing and build-up.

"Just say my name and I will put an end to all this!"
"Dear Lord! Mary! Mary!"
"And so it ends"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is from an audition for hhn posted a long time ago.
i don't know if there were changes made and the below character look is still valid.

but, it's the only thing i know on what universal was thinking for the "look" for the character.

Main Character Call sheet:
> >
> >
> >
> > BLOODY MARY / Lead / Female / Caucasian / 20-30
> > Female 20-30 years old. Caucasian Brunette with long hair. She is
> not your
> > typical all-American girl. She is young, but has character to her
> face. She
> > has a
> > very expressive face w/ her eyes being the focal point. She has
> interesting
> > features such as a strong jaw line, bigger eye sockets. She will
be
> wearing
> > 5
> > prosthetic scars on her face as well as special contact lenses,
so
> her
> > character
> > need to be able to come through. (Strong-willed, Confident, Evil,
> Ability to
> > act
> > with eyes.
> > Rate: SAG Scale plus $900 for print.
> >
> > Shoot/Performance Dates: June 25th and June 26th
> >
> > Project Notes: For the role of Bloody Mary, Talent will need to
fly
> to
> > Orlando for fitting and Prosthetic Make-ups on 10th and 11th.

i am so lost. someone please help. when she started getting sloppy is when i got lost...i still dont get the emails.

i am so lost. someone please help. when she started getting sloppy is when i got lost...i still dont get the emails.

The psychiatrist Mary is mentally unstable (putting in mildly). She was more stable at the beginning of the treatments which is why her notes were typed and clean. As more patients died, it fed into her psychotic behavior, causing her to become more unstable. This is reflected in the change of her note taking.

There are several ways to take her comments about the mirror in her last statement:
1. She's referring to us. We are the ones that are watching her and she has become aware of it.
2. She's paranoid and thinks that people are watching her.
3. She's shizoid and sees her own reflection, causing her to think it's someone else.
4. All of the above!:thumbsup2

ps: I haven't gotten the emails either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!