HHN website updated

It sounds as though Mary has something in her mouth...vampire fangs perhaps? I noticed she's lisping some...hmm...no telling.

So who's brave enough to yell out "Mary" at the end of Case 8 with the website opened? :scared1:

I've seen enough scary movies to know not to tempt fate!:rotfl:

*raises hand slowly* I was the idiot who tried it....

did anybody hear the jungle music at the end of case 8? a guy starts singing...what is it?

when are we gonna know what they do today??

why did they take the website down?

IM SO EXCITED!!

I'm surprised we haven't seen anything yet - I was sure something must have been happening today :confused3

i am hoping something does!! i have been sitting in front of my computer all morning!!

i sat up to almost 2 this morning to see what would happen on the 27th.

i'll check back when the time period of 4:20/5:20 comes.

if the site is down that means they are working on it, such as adding to it.

It's not the HHN site that's down, it's the one with the commercial photos of Bloody Mary that is....

Come on Universal, we're an impatient lot!!

It's not the HHN site that's down, it's the one with the commercial photos of Bloody Mary that is....

Come on Universal, we're an impatient lot!!

yea i figured that out after i went back to the site.

don't expect to see that link on any boards anytime soon.
universal will let us know what to see when it is time.

but it was nice to get that peek.

I am new to the board, am going to HHN for the 1st time this year and am sooooo EXCITED. I was one of the wackos that shouted out "Mary" at the end of case 8 and barely slept in anticipation of today's announcement. I hate to say it but too I missed window of opportunity to see the pics of Mary. Oh well.

I'm surprised we haven't seen anything yet - I was sure something must have been happening today :confused3

i am hoping something does!! i have been sitting in front of my computer all morning!!

The Universal computer geeks are probably sitting there laughing at us all for waiting up and checking on the website constantly since midnight for the big update ... :happytv:

Perhaps we have to wait until the time 19:58 :confused: !

Unfortunately for me that will be 12:58 in the morning.

It doesn't appear that any of the audio is different. The mirror is broken, and the room has aged but and there's blood everywhere, but that's it.

Also there is a matchbook that says 7:00 pm

The matchbook that is next to the case book says something about 7pm so maybe that is when there will be a new update. They are driving me nuts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter