HHN website updated

On our computer at home we can get the page with the three photographs and when you click on the flash bulb you can see 'things' in the photos.

BUT - on my computer at work, they aren't there!!

As we are new to this, what I can gather so far is:

That the Dr has died and left all of the items to her granddaughter in her will, including the case notes, hairbrush etc. In 1948 the Dr did some unethical experiments on patients causing some of them to die. So. are the houses going to be based on each of the phobias that the patients had? Myths, camera flashes, tentacled creatures etc. or are we completely missing the point.

On our computer at home we can get the page with the three photographs and when you click on the flash bulb you can see 'things' in the photos.

That the Dr has died and left all of the items to her granddaughter in her will, including the case notes, hairbrush etc. In 1948 the Dr did some unethical experiments on patients causing some of them to die. So. are the houses going to be based on each of the phobias that the patients had? Myths, camera flashes, tentacled creatures etc. or are we completely missing the point.
So far so good...everything will make sense at HHN. You will see how the houses are related to the website...hang in there!

How do we know the dr. has died? I didn't see a will, did I miss it?

:confused3

Ah, ok, I found the will, but I still don't see where it mentions a granddaughter or exactly who died (I like theory that it was one of the doctor's patients who killed her)!

::yes::

Ah, ok, I found the will, but I still don't see where it mentions a granddaughter or exactly who died (I like theory that it was one of the doctor's patients who killed her)!

::yes::

If you look at the parts of the will that you can see under the funding rejection letter, it says about a will and testament and the sum from settlement and your Grandmother specified; followed by a list of items which are in the picture - hairbrush etc.

It might also be a grandson.

Gosh, I hadn`t been checking the updates for a few weeks and WOW :eek: It`s all really spooky now, Lovin it but can`t contain my excitement for much longer now :yay: :yay:

If you look at the parts of the will that you can see under the funding rejection letter, it says about a will and testament and the sum from settlement and your Grandmother specified; followed by a list of items which are in the picture - hairbrush etc.

It might also be a grandson.

I can't find the will. Help!:confused3

It' all the way to the right on the first page of the journal. Click on the rejection letter and it is underneath it.

We'll be on a Panama Canal cruise starting Sun. for the next 15 days so I'm gonna miss the updates! Oh well, by the time we get back things should be pretty clear and I suspect we'll be seeing the HHN ads all over the TV.

I miss last year's.

"So what's my future?"

"YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!"

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Case 6 is very sinister!!! Jumped out of my skin when the noise suddenly came on.
I don`t know why I find her voice very creepy, it just is:scared:
Getting so excited though, cannot wait to go :banana:

Its made my evening that case 6 has now been posted:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

This 1 is probably the freakiest of them all:scared1: , this is one lady i would nt like to come across on a dark night ........... or any night for that matter:sad2: .

The extra added freaky factor was the noise of her poor victim being tortured, the cases are getting darker & more twisted. I dread to think what shes gonna come up with for the next case:scared:

I cant wait for everything to finally unfold, HHN is gonna be 1 night i dont think we will ever forget :woohoo:

Case 6 kind of reminds me of the movie Saw...remember when Jigsaw did the same thing to the guy on the floor and the girl had to cut him open to get the key out of his stomach?

If you can't see Case 6, try clearing your browser's history then refreshing the browser...worked for me!

Do we know the "safe word"?? I don't think I've heard it at all - though it's been brought up twice now...or have I not been listening close enough?

the updates are getting better and better!

Any ideas what house case 6 represents?

Sorry to backtrack a wee bit, but I've just noticed that one of the sketches on Tab III is of that american gothic painting (I think it's called something like that) but with skeletons, this image features in the beginning of the RHPS when Riff Raff and Magenta are dressed as these characters, and we already know the Rocky Horror tribute is returning - just thought it was a neat little possible nod of the head....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter