HHN website updated

Sorry to backtrack a wee bit, but I've just noticed that one of the sketches on Tab III is of that american gothic painting (I think it's called something like that) but with skeletons, this image features in the beginning of the RHPS when Riff Raff and Magenta are dressed as these characters, and we already know the Rocky Horror tribute is returning - just thought it was a neat little possible nod of the head....
That's true...I didn't even think of that.

Well spotted:thumbsup2

I had noticed that pic on tab III but had nt picked up on the Rocky Horror link

They sure like to keep us guessing:rolleyes: , not too long now before all will hopefully be revealed:woohoo:

WE NEED CASE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen the new permanent HHN exhibit at Universal? I read about it online at it looks pretty sweet.

OH ITS GETTING BETTER NOW!!!!!

Body collectors
think.gif

OK...I think we learned Bloody Mary is probably going to be the icon this year and I agree Bonny...Body Collectors '05 was great!

wp_bodycollectors_1024x768.jpg

Do we know the "safe word"?? I don't think I've heard it at all - though it's been brought up twice now...or have I not been listening close enough?

I'm a novice to all of this, but kind of picking it up :) I have seen a few people mention about the "safe word" Is the safe word something that we can use if we get too scared??? Obviously not for me, but it might be useful for my bf :rotfl2:

Pure Body Collectors.

I'm really excited about this one as I heard such good things about the first Body Collectors!

Plus Hush is one of my fav episodes of Buffy, and I heard that the Collectors are based on the Gentlemen?

And anything to do with Jack the Ripper is scary!!

I'm a novice to all of this, but kind of picking it up :) I have seen a few people mention about the "safe word" Is the safe word something that we can use if we get too scared??? Obviously not for me, but it might be useful for my bf :rotfl2:
I think she's talking about the cases on the website. I don't know of any safe word at HHN...they want to scare the crap out of you!

Unfortunately there is no safe word for the guests ... Metro is correct - the scareactors are there to scare the crap out of you
3.gif

Pure Body Collectors.

I'm really excited about this one as I heard such good things about the first Body Collectors!

Plus Hush is one of my fav episodes of Buffy, and I heard that the Collectors are based on the Gentlemen?

And anything to do with Jack the Ripper is scary!!

It was my favorite ... and yes the collectors are similar to the "gentlemen" from Hush

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter