HHN 2022 Never Go Alone – Official Guest List

@Wembleygal

You'll need to post 10 messages before you can access Private Message, click on the: LINK

After you post 10 messages, which may take a while you can access Private Message. Look at the top Right hand corner next to your user name for the envelope as seen below.
1660581862397.png

or Post here when you're done and I'll PM you.

Last edited:

September 9-12; 1 adult, 2 kids (14,12)
Staying offsite at Wingate
Attending 9/9*-9/11
ROF
No tour - we’re preparing for the zombie apocalypse so navigating the hordes will be a training exercise.

* flight time dependent. We are scheduled to land a little after 10pm on 9/9, so assuming we’re not super delayed, we hope to go directly to UO and get in a couple of houses.

I will say, since the new board update, I'm no longer receiving email notification from the Guest List thread as well as others. :confused3

I will say, since the new board update, I'm no longer receiving email notification from the Guest List thread as well as others. :confused3
resign up for it and see if that helps

I get all my notifications but sometimes it lags a day behind

I never been to HHN and have the chance.. Someone I would go with is scared of jumps. Is this like a legit party around the park, with the houses being more " fun " than actually scaring people ( besides jump scares obv )

I never been to HHN and have the chance.. Someone I would go with is scared of jumps. Is this like a legit party around the park, with the houses being more " fun " than actually scaring people ( besides jump scares obv )
There are 10 houses and 5 scare zones around the park. There are going to be lots of jump scares in the houses. One or 2 maybe more light hearted like Beetlejuice level of scary. Scary zones are going to have fog, costume monsters, people with chainsaws. You may want to have your friend watch some YouTube videos of previous HHN to see if they can handle it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!