HHN 2022 Never Go Alone – Official Guest List

My questions are: what is the park like, during non-HHN hours? Are there any scary things that might frighten a little one? Or, is it business as usual, until HHN hours?
The park often tends to have a shift to a more adult crowd with many staying & screaming. Babies are all different as to what can startle them, would think after a long day in the park it would continue to be business as usual as long as they exit before 5 pm.

Old UOR Vet...but total HHN noob...with questions.

Never been to UOR during HHN, but thinking of going Sep 3-8, this year. I would have wife, son, daughter-in-law and 9 month old grandson. Wife has less than zero interest in HHN (which is why we have not been), so she can take care of the little guy, while the rest do HHN.

My questions are: what is the park like, during non-HHN hours? Are there any scary things that might frighten a little one? Or, is it business as usual, until HHN hours?

Thanks
We went to USO during the day on HHN days last year. While they cover most of the HHN props, they leave them uncovered at the front. My 8-year-old, who was obsessed with watching HHN videos on YouTube, was afraid of hanging out and taking pictures with the decorations at the front of the park.

1653669522665.png @wagman67 & @Matt Morales

Though I was feeling a bit lonely here on the HHN Guest List thread I appreciate you all posting... however we have an awesome Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal thread for questions and comments. My corner of the world is primarily for those wishing to connect with other party goers. Please feel free to leave your information and I'll add it accordingly. Hope to see you soon.

October 8 HHN. Would love to join a private tour. Organized a private tour last year and crashed a Dis one a prior year. Heading over to Star Wars for rest of long weekend.

October 21-29 / 1 solo adult (unless something changes)
Cabana Bay Resort
October 23/26/27
UOAP/Frequent Fear Pass
No tours booked at this time.

October 21-29 / 1 solo adult (unless something changes)
Cabana Bay Resort
October 23/26/27
UOAP/Frequent Fear Pass
No tours booked at this time.
Have you already purchased a frequent fear pass? I haven’t seen them for sale yet.

tricky1
i doubt you will remember me but met you
11 -12? years ago at hhn

see you in the fog this year…

How can anyone forget meeting you?🤪 It was at RPR.
Days go by slow and years go by fast. I’m looking forward to this year
I went solo 1st time last year and I was a little nervous about it,but it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter