***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

So when I look at my magic band order, mine and my dad's name has 2 tickets linked to it and my daughter's and moms only has 1. Then my dad has a 2nd profile on there with 1 ticket so he has 3 tickets total under 2 different profiles. Anyone know what that's about? Wondering if I should call? We do have a 6 day park hopper passes and mnsshp tickets.

Did I really think that all I would be changing were FP+s when Disney extended hours?

I somehow picked up a perfect BoG dinner instead of Liberty Tree Tavern on my MNSSHP night. I had no intentions of eating dinner there this trip, but I saw the ADR and figured it was a sign I should take it. I am also removing a resort QS for a TS. Maybe one day I will make a trip itinerary and leave it alone, but probably not.

Only 34 days with more possible changes coming :D

Okay, I hate to ask this here but I figured it would be okay since A lot of us are in the planning/packing mode.

I need to pick up a small fan that I can take with me. Sometimes the A/C does not move the air enough for me and I am realizing I really need the noise and air movement to help me sleep.

Does anyone have any suggestion for a somewhat powerful/compact fan for travel purposes?

Okay, I hate to ask this here but I figured it would be okay since A lot of us are in the planning/packing mode.

I need to pick up a small fan that I can take with me. Sometimes the A/C does not move the air enough for me and I am realizing I really need the noise and air movement to help me sleep.

Does anyone have any suggestion for a somewhat powerful/compact fan for travel purposes?
I too need the cool air and noise to sleep. I don't have a fan to bring with me but just bought an 8 inch high velocity fan on clearance this weekend at Christmas Tree Shops. They may have smaller ones. You might also try Walmart and if none in the household section you might try the camping department.

You all are my kind of people! I always make lists- my DH didn't appreciate it until I didn't make one for a vacation, boy we spent a lot of time in Walmart! Plus he thinks I'm nuts when I plan trips to DW. ( even just for the 2 of us)
I also hit my weight loss goal- dieting since April- so I am ready to go now! 16 more days to go! Oh and I have been planning out outfits since July...

I'm at 30 days! (Yes, my ticker is wrong since I added a night and I didn't have the heart to start it again.) I almost can't believe it's so close! I've missed WDW so much, I haven't been since 2011. I'm excited to show DH the Disney bubble since he's only ever seen DL. My 5 year old doesn't remember DL so this is all new for him. My older 2 are die hard fans already. It's going to be amazing!!

Anyone interested in high fiving on October 1st for EPCOT's 35th? I'll be there bright and early! :)
Our check in day last year was October 1st, which turned out to be the 45th Anniversary of Magic Kingdom. They announced a bunch a discounts that day without any warning. So hopefully you'll get surprised with something for Epcot's anniversary. :)

I have this little fan in my office and it works very well to cool me off.
Wesptpointe fan - it costs $14.99 and is only about 6 inches tall.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WEIJ7...t=&hvlocphy=9021706&hvtargid=pla-307756456030

I didn't see this before I finalized my plans on Friday! I'm excited that both MK and AK are open earlier and later and only slightly changes my plans. Now I have to change a few FPs and get to enjoy the MK until 2 am.!!!

I was wondering if the fireworks time changes. When the MK was open until 9:00, the fireworks were scheduled at 9:00. Now, with the hours being extended until midnight, will the fireworks still be held at closing (midnight) or will they still be at 9:00? I hope they're still at 9:00, because my DGDs want to see the fireworks, and I don't think their little 5 and 7 yo selves can last until midnight.

If you look on the Disney calendar it still shows 9pm fireworks. They might even add a second show at closing.

If you look on the Disney calendar it still shows 9pm fireworks. They might even add a second show at closing.
I can't recall a time I've ever seen 2 fireworks shows scheduled in MK.

The time will not change, even with extended hours. Just more time to tour after!!

Super excited about the extended hours. We decided against MNSSHP this year. Too much for a family of 5, where 4 of us are considered adults. We will still be enjoying the MK late on the 25th and 28th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!