Here now and it is packed :(

This is really funny. Must be all about perception. OP is having a miserable time, but Kristie posted this new thread within minutes of this thread.

Here now and having an AMAZING time!!! Staying at CBR. Fast Pass + working perfect and able to pull FP- with no problems. Just reporting, please don't flame ...

You're at a different DW than me then!! We're amazed at lack of lines and crowds, lol. All about attitude and perspective I guess ...

OP, a quick check of wait times shows DHS super crowded while Epcot seems practically dead. MK slow to. Can you hop?

Yesterday we where at MK. On our Sept. trips we have always rode rides like SM, POTC, Buzz and BTMR multiple times. The only one we were able to ride was SM once and that was only because we had a FP. It also took us 1 1/2 hours to get back to our resort last night. Today we are at DHS. We got here at 8 for a 9 opening. Went straight to JTA. DS was able to be in the first show at 9:20. By the time the show was over we got to TSA by 9:45 and FP were already gone with the standby line at 105 mins. I have just not experienced crowds this heavy in Sept. do I was not prepared :(. We will see how the rest of the week goes.

We just returned yesterday from a week there and we were amazed at how packed it was. We always go in november and have never experienced crowds like that. Especially the MK. We went there three times and all three were wall to wall people. And as for the magic bands. They are a total waste of time. Everytime I tried to enter any park the mickey head would turn blue instead of green. Then I would have to wait for someone to come and ask me a bunch of questions and adjust it. If it were happening to alot of guests at the same time I would have to wait even longer for them to get to me completely wasting valuable park time. :(

Yesterday we where at MK. On our Sept. trips we have always rode rides like SM, POTC, Buzz and BTMR multiple times. The only one we were able to ride was SM once and that was only because we had a FP. It also took us 1 1/2 hours to get back to our resort last night. Today we are at DHS. We got here at 8 for a 9 opening. Went straight to JTA. DS was able to be in the first show at 9:20. By the time the show was over we got to TSA by 9:45 and FP were already gone with the standby line at 105 mins. I have just not experienced crowds this heavy in Sept. do I was not prepared :(. We will see how the rest of the week goes.

According to easywdw, yesterday was considered a "Monday" for the MK since ACTUAL Monday was a MVMCP day. That's probably why it was so crowded there yesterday.

OP, a quick check of wait times shows DHS super crowded while Epcot seems practically dead. MK slow to. Can you hop?

According to MDE, the current (1:15 EST) wait times at DHS for the main attractions are:

TSMM 45 min
RNRC 20 min
TOT 20 min
ST 10 min

These are very similar to the wait times we saw at DHS last Wednesday.

Either these times are wrong, or the park is definitely not packed, or even remotely crowded.

According to MDE, the current (1:15 EST) wait times at DHS for the main attractions are:

TSMM 45 min
RNRC 20 min
TOT 20 min
ST 10 min

Either these times are wrong, or the park is definitely not packed, or even remotely crowded.

The time are NOT correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking at wait times on MDE, don't know how accurate they are but it says 20 min for RR and ToT and 45 for TSM, this is not packed to me! We are use to summer crowds much longer waits. We leave tonight!!!!

We just got back Monday- we were amazed at how not crowded it was/ but were comparing it to June December and March not September- September is some of te lightest crowds so that's probably why you feel it's crowded

wisblue said:

TSMM 45 min
RNRC 20 min
TOT 20 min
ST 10 min

I looked before I posted. Fp for tsmm gone and wait was over an hour. Rnrc had a long wait too.

Glitch in the app again perhaps?

Yesterday, MK was the ONLY 'Not Recommended' park on the easywdw crowd calendar.

Just returned yesterday from the World and had an amazing week! We did not feel like it was crowded at all and it was Jersey Week, F&W and the Marathon. World Showcase was the only place we felt crowded but we knew that going in since it was the end of F&W. Lines got a little long for the popular rides in DHS but we had FP+ for TSM, RnRC and ToT. We really had a wonderful time and got on everything more than once. Everyones perceptions of crowded is different though. We were also spoiled with AMAZING weather and it reminded me again as to why I love going in November.

There was no free dining the week we were there so I expected it to be much much more crowded than it ever was.

Yesterday we went to MK. Today we are at DHS.

For comparison, we were at DHS for the better party of the day last Sunday. That was during the tail end of Jersey week and the middle of the Veteran's Day holiday weekend.

I'd describe the crowds that day as moderate to moderately high. They were quite reasonable at gate drop, but got heavier as the day wore on. As way of comparison, the Fastpass- for RNR ran out around noon, but as of late afternoon there were still fastpass-(for evening return) at TOT. Crowds were thick but manageable in the Streets of America section when the Osborne Lights came on around 6.

We didn't bother with Toy Story Mania, because we and our kids don't see what the cult obsession with that attraction is. When it comes to game attractions, we feel MIB at Universal is still one of the better overall, since you are competing not just with your group but also another vehicle and can cause highly entertaining mayhem for the latter if you know where to aim.

Thank you to all you feel the need to tell me that it is not crowded when I am the one here!!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to give a live post for anyone curious. Wasn't excepting to be called a liar!!!!!!!!! This is why I don't usually post on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter