Here’s a Cancellation Notice

auntlynne

Aunt Lynne
We were scheduled on the Magic, departing Nov 7 from San Juan.

Info concerning FCC at the bottom.

Received Thursday, August 6 - one day after CLIA moratorium announced.

“In alignment with yesterday's announcement from Cruise Lines International Association regarding the voluntary extension of suspended passenger operations from U.S. ports until at least October 31, 2020, Disney Cruise Line is cancelling Disney Magic sailings through November 7, 2020. This means that your sailing has been cancelled.

In light of this cancellation, we are offering Guests who have paid their reservation in full the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing prior to May 31, 2022, or a full refund. The credit will be automatically added to your account on Friday, August 7, 2020. Once you have decided on an alternate sail date, you may contact your travel agent. Your agent may place a reservation on hold for you by applying this credit as a payment option when booking a new reservation online beginning Friday, August 7, 2020. Guests that have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you aboard as soon as we can and making magic for you and your loved ones.

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line

*The Future Cruise Credit is equal to 125% of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. The FCC is only valid for sailings departing prior to May 31, 2022. Your original reservation must be paid in full to be eligible for the FCC. The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Standard prevailing rates apply and Guests are responsible for any balance due after the FCC has been applied. If you end up not being able to use the FCC, you will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings. Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC.

Have they extended the date to use FCC to 5/31/22 for all canceled sailings? I think my canceled May cruise had a deadline for the FCC of 3/31/22.

Have they extended the date to use FCC to 5/31/22 for all canceled sailings? I think my canceled May cruise had a deadline for the FCC of 3/31/22.

My September canceled sailing had a deadline of 3/31/22 to use too.

The FCC from our November cruise has a May 31st expiration date.

Does anyone know where we can find the credit online if we just want to book online? Or do we have to call to use it? I can't find the credit although I have the email saying I have the credit.

When you go to book your next one, it'll appear in there as a payment option. I haven't seen it any other place.

Are the FCCs additive for multiple cancellations? Our June cruise was cancelled and we rebooked with the 125% for Nov but with that one more than likely to be cancelled too will we get an additional 25% based on the original June fare? Honestly I'll probably keep it as I like to wish upon a star like ol' Jiminy says but it would be a nice perk for all the gut-wrenching pain we're all going through... first world problems I know. :)

Are the FCCs additive for multiple cancellations? Our June cruise was cancelled and we rebooked with the 125% for Nov but with that one more than likely to be cancelled too will we get an additional 25% based on the original June fare? Honestly I'll probably keep it as I like to wish upon a star like ol' Jiminy says but it would be a nice perk for all the gut-wrenching pain we're all going through... first world problems I know. :)
No, when your first cruise was canceled and you opted to take the 125% FCC, when that the second cruise is canceled, you only get the original 125% FCC from the first cruise. Or you get 100% refund (from first cruise).

If you accept the FCC (which we did) how long before you see the refund for the taxes and port fees from your cancelled cruise?

If you accept the FCC (which we did) how long before you see the refund for the taxes and port fees from your cancelled cruise?
Back when my April cruise was cancelled, the refund for the taxes and fees showed up about 6 or 7 days after we selected the refund option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter