Help

Sheila E.

Mouseketeer
I have several questions, first has anyone ever done a Southwest airlines airfare and hotel package before and can you give me more info? Do I have to pay for the whole thing up front? And second I have neve stayed at the Swan or Dolphin before, does anyone have any preferences and how well and frequent is their transportation to and from the parks? I have only ever stayed at the All Star Movies before and we were planning on driving down and staying at Pop Century, but got this email from Southwest and it looks like it might be doable for us, we will have to get transportation to and from airport however, also I was wondering if they offer any kind of transportation to Universal since we would like to do one day there, and also play one mini golf one night at Fantasia golf course.:hippie::yay:

I have never done a SW vacation package because I've never found them to be a good deal. I've always been able to do better booking the components by myself. With that said, I don't know about the particular one you are interested in. I got the email, but didn't read it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter