Help with Pink Minnie Party

Meezo girl and Dolly thank so much for your quick responses. I cant wait to post all the pics. My daughters birthday is Saturday and I can't wait. Ill share all my pics! ;-)

jtanddolly, is it possible to get the Tink......celebrating never growing up(square) put in the (round) Tink....... I don't do matching t shirts..? I would like to use it for my..... GULP..:scared1:40th Birthday. It is adorable and I would like to use it for cupcakes so I think round would work better. Thanks so much, Brenda

jtanddolly, is it possible to get the Tink......celebrating never growing up(square) put in the (round) Tink....... I don't do matching t shirts..? I would like to use it for my..... GULP..:scared1:40th Birthday. It is adorable and I would like to use it for cupcakes so I think round would work better. Thanks so much, Brenda

I made one for you and you can find it in the link in my signature. Then look in the "parties" file and the "cupcake topper" subfile. I hope it is what you were wanting. You mentioned two DISigns the never growing up and the I don't do matching t-shirts so I wasn't 100% certain which you were wanting. It is super large so you will have to resize it to get the size you want. Generally 2-2.5 inches is the size people use to make cupcake toppers. This would be cute with a scalloped circle behind it in a coordinating color. I put two others in there for you too...in case you can use them.

Congrats on 40...I turn 40 this month too.

jtanddolly, Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I hope you have a Wonderful 40Th Birthday too.

jtanddolly,
Hi,
I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm posting this the right way.
I love your animal print designs. I was wondering if you have the blank invitations in the black and white zebra print?
thank you so much
Bridgett mom27

jtanddolly,
Hi,
I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm posting this the right way.
I love your animal print designs. I was wondering if you have the blank invitations in the black and white zebra print?
thank you so much
Bridgett mom27

I don't have just a plain black and white zebra print...are you just wanting a border with a blank white center for the party information?

I don't have just a plain black and white zebra print...are you just wanting a border with a blank white center for the party information?

Yes that is what I was looking for. I down loaded your zebra print mini favor bags to use also. Thank you so much for sharing your designs.

Bridgett

Yes that is what I was looking for. I down loaded your zebra print mini favor bags to use also. Thank you so much for sharing your designs.

Bridgett

Your welcome...glad you like my designs. I put one in the "parties" file and the "animal print" subfile.

Thank you so much for doing these for me. Also I was able to personalize them using your instructions. You are awesome !!!

I'm so glad that it worked for you and you are able to personlize things using Word. It is so great to be able to personalize your own things!

When I click on the link to view images it is not working. Could someone help me please. All of the images look so great I would love to browse through more for my daughters 5th birthday.

Hi Dolly, I hope your still checking this thread..... I LOVE all your stuff. My lil girl will be 1 in a month and we are having a zebra (black) Hot Pink and minnie party. I was wondering if you could do water bottle lables with black zebra and maybe Averi's 1st Birthday and the minnie silhouette. Also the miniture candy bar wrapers and anything else you can think of would be amazing..... you are so talented i really wish I knew how to do this stuff. I'm tring to throw a over the top 1st birthday on a budget. Thanks you much

princess: Dana:thumbsup2

Hi Dolly, I hope your still checking this thread..... I LOVE all your stuff. My lil girl will be 1 in a month and we are having a zebra (black) Hot Pink and minnie party. I was wondering if you could do water bottle lables with black zebra and maybe Averi's 1st Birthday and the minnie silhouette. Also the miniture candy bar wrapers and anything else you can think of would be amazing..... you are so talented i really wish I knew how to do this stuff. I'm tring to throw a over the top 1st birthday on a budget. Thanks you much

princess: Dana:thumbsup2

I'm not 100% certain what you are needing. There is already a bunch of things in my 4shared file in the link in my signature then look in the "party" file and "minnie" subfile like all of the letters to make a banner and a water bottle label. There is also a candy bar wrapper that fits a regular milk chocolate hershey bar (it should measure 5.25x5.5 inches) and a bag topper. All you have to do is save them as a jpeg to your pictures then insert them into word and insert a textbox over that so that you can personalize them for your party. Here is a thread that teaches how:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

I started my own little business making party printables (non disney and non trademarked images) for others so I'm not doing a lot of personalization on the Boards.

Dolly,
Just wondering if you could do the water bottle labels in black zebra there in your 4shared file in pink zebra. The gift tag in some sort of pink poka dot or black zebra. Thanks so much.

Do you have a websit for your buisness my sister is getting married in july we might want some printables. Thanks again.

dana

Dolly,
Just wondering if you could do the water bottle labels in black zebra there in your 4shared file in pink zebra. The gift tag in some sort of pink poka dot or black zebra. Thanks so much.

Do you have a websit for your buisness my sister is getting married in july we might want some printables. Thanks again.

dana

You can't post links on the Boards to anything that a profit is made from so I sent you a pm.

Hi i have just come accross this stuff after trawling the net all day looking for inspiration for my daughters 5th birthday party i love it!!!
Thank you so much you are a true inspiration.
Will post pics when they are done. Have so many ideas now was starting to get freaked out at the cost of having a big play centre party but now going to do it at home and its going to be amazing you have made my new year :lovestruc

Hi i have just come accross this stuff after trawling the net all day looking for inspiration for my daughters 5th birthday party i love it!!!
Thank you so much you are a true inspiration.
Will post pics when they are done. Have so many ideas now was starting to get freaked out at the cost of having a big play centre party but now going to do it at home and its going to be amazing you have made my new year :lovestruc

I'm glad that I could inspire you to have a party at home! I'm sure it will be wonderful!

you are a total angel!
Will post up the pics when we are done! less than two weeks to go now! Just wondering if anyone knows where i might get a template for some zebra cupcake wrappers think they would look really cute with some of the little cute pics you have done on lollypop sticks!
Thanks again

you are a total angel!
Will post up the pics when we are done! less than two weeks to go now! Just wondering if anyone knows where i might get a template for some zebra cupcake wrappers think they would look really cute with some of the little cute pics you have done on lollypop sticks!
Thanks again

I sent you a pm.

okay after seaching for about a month for pink and black minnie stuff for my daughters 1st birthday i came across this thread, and i downloaded most of what you have on your 4share profile :) i had searched etsy and hyenacart and everything was SOOOO expensive, yes people were charging for these items, and now that i found this i can do it all myself, and while im at it revisiting my photoshop days from highschool :) thank you again for everything on this thread!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter