Help with Pink Minnie Party

I am not sure what pm is... But I would love for you to take on my project Minnie Zebra in pink, for my daughters 1st Birthday. Please let me know how to get in contact with you, I understand we can not buy things from here.

Thanks!
Andrea

I am not sure what pm is... But I would love for you to take on my project Minnie Zebra in pink, for my daughters 1st Birthday. Please let me know how to get in contact with you, I understand we can not buy things from here.

Thanks!
Andrea

I sent you a pm (private message). I can't sell anything with Disney images but there are lots of things that you can use for free in my 4shared file for a pink zebra Minnie party. Look in the link in my signature. Then look in the "parties" file and the "minnie" subfile.

hi, i love your minnie mouse designs.
my daughter is turning 1 year this year and i would like to know how much would it be for designs with her name and age on them just like the ones you did that say "macy".

please get back to me.

thank you lourdes :)

hi, i love your minnie mouse designs.
my daughter is turning 1 year this year and i would like to know how much would it be for designs with her name and age on them just like the ones you did that say "macy".

please get back to me.

thank you lourdes :)

I can not charge for the designs as there are disney images that are used. It is illegal to profit from the sell of Disney images.

Hi i am new here i need help with a minnie mouse hot pink zebra theme for my daughters first birthday party i don't know how to work this that much if u can help me out thanks alot :)

hi i need help for my daughters first birthday party her theme is minnie mouse zebra and hot pink if anyone can help me out i don't know how to work this to much i am new here thanks :)

hi i need help for my daughters first birthday party her theme is minnie mouse zebra and hot pink if anyone can help me out i don't know how to work this to much i am new here thanks :)

If you click on the link in my signature then look in the "parties" file and the "minnie mouse" subfile you will find images that you can use to make party printables for your party.

jtanddolly-

I have been meaning to thank you for sharing your 4shared stuff with us. It will bring so much happiness to my kids this upcoming trip.

2 of my 3 kids have severe food allergies and cannot enjoy or buy any of the cute character snacks they sell at Disney. That can be really hard on them , especially when they see things with ther favorire characters on them.

I used some of your images to make them suprises for our upcoming trip and filled it with safe treats , both homemade, and stuff I bought online thats allergen free.

Since we are going around the MNSSHP it will be a really big deal if I decide to take them this year and they wont feel left out.

Anyway just wanted to say thank you . I am posting up my trip report in the next day or two and will be posting pics of everything. Can I mention your username and link to give you credit, or would you prefer I not give the link ?

Dont know if you have a Hobby Lobby near you ( they might have them online even) but they have really cute pink plates with a black and white zebra trim. It would go really cute with the stuff on jtanddollys site. I bought the plates myself in fact.

Edit here is the link -

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/dessert-plate-zebra-620872/?F_All=Y

they have more stuff that goes with that theme but if you go to the site go under online shopping - party supplies - print and solid partyware ( wont find anything under themed) HTH

jtanddolly-

I have been meaning to thank you for sharing your 4shared stuff with us. It will bring so much happiness to my kids this upcoming trip.

2 of my 3 kids have severe food allergies and cannot enjoy or buy any of the cute character snacks they sell at Disney. That can be really hard on them , especially when they see things with ther favorire characters on them.

I used some of your images to make them suprises for our upcoming trip and filled it with safe treats , both homemade, and stuff I bought online thats allergen free.

Since we are going around the MNSSHP it will be a really big deal if I decide to take them this year and they wont feel left out.

Anyway just wanted to say thank you . I am posting up my trip report in the next day or two and will be posting pics of everything. Can I mention your username and link to give you credit, or would you prefer I not give the link ?

Thanks for your note! :cool1: It is always nice to hear that my things are enjoyed by others. Feel free to link to my things. I don't personalize but I have lots of blank things in my 4shared file and a thread which teaches how to personalize images using MS Word. I know you will have an amazing trip and I look forward to seeing your thread with the items you have made. Bababear (Mel) also has lots of great bag toppers for snack bags in case you haven't run across her things.

I just love the Minnie mouse Party things you have made. I was wondering if you could made change the color on a few of those and add a mickey mouse too. We are having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party for our twins 3rd Birthday.

Minnie Bow Head White circle ( could you change the bow to red)
" Happy Birthday Giovanna"

Mickey Mouse Bow head White Circle
" Happy Birthday Vincent"

Napkin ring Black (could you change to solid red for Minnie)

create a Mickey mouse one in solid red ?

Banner Minner bow Numbers 3rd ( change color to red)

create Mickey number 3rd

Can you do anything like you have in the car file but with mickey mouse clubhouse?

Thanks so much. The kids are so excited for the birthday already. We are do to WDW next month and then when we get back full planning starts for their party. They are big fans of the mouse already. I cant wait to they see them in person.

I love you work, once again thanks for taking your timing in helping our family.

I just love the Minnie mouse Party things you have made. I was wondering if you could made change the color on a few of those and add a mickey mouse too. We are having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party for our twins 3rd Birthday.

Minnie Bow Head White circle ( could you change the bow to red)
" Happy Birthday Giovanna"

Mickey Mouse Bow head White Circle
" Happy Birthday Vincent"

Napkin ring Black (could you change to solid red for Minnie)

create a Mickey mouse one in solid red ?

Banner Minner bow Numbers 3rd ( change color to red)

create Mickey number 3rd

Can you do anything like you have in the car file but with mickey mouse clubhouse?

Thanks so much. The kids are so excited for the birthday already. We are do to WDW next month and then when we get back full planning starts for their party. They are big fans of the mouse already. I cant wait to they see them in person.

I love you work, once again thanks for taking your timing in helping our family.

It takes a lot of time to design party printable collections and people on the Boards seemed to like my designs so I started my own party printable company making things for others. So I'm not doing alot of DISigning on the Boards. Unfortunately, I can't use Disney items as they are trademarked with my company but there are lots of great things already out there on the DISBoards. If you look in my 4shared file in the "Mickey's Grand Welcome" file, you will find a birthday banner that will work great for a Mickey Mouse Club House party theme and an image that can be used on your front door. I also have lots of bag toppers in the "candy wrappers" file that can be easily personalized using MS Word and candy bar wrappers. Here is a thread that teaches how on this forum:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193
I even have some invitations in the "invite" thread.

There used to be a thread that Ohana90 started (I think) with pictures of decorations and favors she used for her son's MMCH party, but I can't find it. Here is another with a few pictures, but not of the decorations:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2279933&highlight=mickey+mouse+clubhouse+party

Hi Dolly, My daughter Paisley is having a classic Minnie 5th birthday in preparation for her first Disney World trip in December. I want to make this party really special. I do not even remember her 4th party because I was fighting breast cancer. Do you have the Minnie banner heads in red, and the water bottle labels in classic Minnie colors? I appreciate you so much.

Thank you ~Amy: Survivor

Hi Dolly, My daughter Paisley is having a classic Minnie 5th birthday in preparation for her first Disney World trip in December. I want to make this party really special. I do not even remember her 4th party because I was fighting breast cancer. Do you have the Minnie banner heads in red, and the water bottle labels in classic Minnie colors? I appreciate you so much.

Thank you ~Amy: Survivor

Everything that I have is in my 4shared files. There are a few red items if you look through the Minnie file. I don't believe that I have the two items in red that you mentioned. I started my own printable company and have been not been designing new things for the boards. Congratulations on being a survivor! That is wonderful.

Hi,
I absolutely luv the minnie mouse zebra collection you made. I am having this theme for my daughters 2nd bday and was wandering where can i get the cupcake toppers. I checked your folders and i didnt see them.

Sincerely diane

Hi,
I absolutely luv the minnie mouse zebra collection you made. I am having this theme for my daughters 2nd bday and was wandering where can i get the cupcake toppers. I checked your folders and i didnt see them.

Sincerely diane

The cupcake toppers are all of the circle images at the bottom of the collection. You will need to resize them to 2 - 2.5 inches and then use two images and sandwich a toothpick, cupcake pick or lollipop stick inbetween the images and stick in top of a cupcake. I like to use the large and extra large round circle punches (2 and 2.5 inches) from Micheals to make the cutting much easier! I hope that helps.

Thanks so much...I clicked on the site, however, I am not sure which folder they are located. Can you guide me to the correct path? Thanks so much. Your work is amazing and I am grateful that you are willing to share with others.

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter