Help With Options

PurpleHaze

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I need some help on where to look to see what options there are for getting married at Disney. Ive looked at the official wedding pages and packages and wow are they overwhelming. My fiance and I are both in our 50s, this would be our second marriage each and it would be just the two of us so we dont need much at all. We were originally planning a small beach ceremony on a later vacation, but turns out the resort doesnt have any wedding packages. So now we are thinking about different options. We are vissiting Disney in September, just a long weekend to hit up the Food and Wine Festival, so I though I would take a look at options to get hitched at WDW. From glancing around here it does look like there are other Disney wedding options than the full blown fairy tale weddings. Where can I get info on that.

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings' cheapest option is a fully customizable ceremony starting at $7,500. That is explained in this episode: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/start-planning-your-disney-world-wedding/

Otherwise, Just Marry is a local vendor who offers packages at various non-Disney (but some on WDW property) venues. And then individual hotels and venues (like Paradise Cove and Paddlefish) have their own packages/pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter