Help with online reservations

3kidsfordis

Mouseketeer
I was trying to book some reservations online. For buffets/character meals it gives a price range. I figured once I put in my date information it would give me the price of the buffet on that day-but it does not. It goes right to the page requesting your credit card. How do you find out the cost of the buffet before you actually book it?

The buffet prices are different depending on which date, meal, and sometimes day of the week that you go. The website will only give you a range--never the exact price.

You can get an estimated price from AllEars.com. They may be a little behind, but it should be pretty close. The best way to get a more exact price is calling the Dining folks and speaking with a CM. (They may also may not be exactly right, and they may change the prices before you go, but you should get a good idea.)

In general, breakfast is the least expensive meal, followed by lunch, and then dinner. You pay more ($2-4) per person during peak dining times (holidays, spring break, and summer).

The credit card is to hold a reservation, they do not charge the card....unless you do not show up for reservation. Then it is a $10 per person charge. Look at menus on allears.net for prices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter