Help with Date Coordinating

I know what you mean. I think after having been on a Disney vacation about two years ago with my mom and I, my DH2B (boyfriend at the time) was ready to throw our Unofficial guide out the window. He's always complaining about having to plan out 'tactics' to beat the crowds.

I had to jump in on this one with you too...I feel your pain as well. I am a teacher and wanted nothing more than to have a spring wedding in Disney, but we all know it just isn't possible. :) I had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that we can not go on vacations when we want and have to go around the school calendar. I am dealing with it now, but even arrangin a planning session is difficult. We need to travel down for a food tasting and cake tasting for our JUly 06 wedding...but Disney can not accommodate us during Thanksgiving break or christmas break, becasue it is too busy. We can't go unitl april and they told us this is too late :confused3 So we are not going on a planning session at this time.( keep this in mind for yourselves) This situation is frustrating at times, but we all work with it. Good luck to the bot of you as you plan your summer weddings - and have a blast.

Thanks! I didn't even think about the tastings. Hmm....... guess we won't be able to have one either. If April is too late for your summer wedding, then I guess Easter break is out. Like you said, Christmas and Thanksgiving are too busy. Oh well :( That stinks!!

Thats what I said - it really stinks. I mean I trust disney with their food tasting good, but certain things you don't want to leave up to someone else...like the food or cake at your wedding. So we might try and plan an emergency trip on November 11th for 4 days. I have a 4 days weekend and can fly down. Although a short trip, Disney has a special deal right now for a family of 4 only 1,500 including tickets. So for only 2 people it is less than 1,000 to go. Of course the flights are expensive buy we may do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter