Help with Code from Mail!

LikeSeriously

Mouseketeer
I just booked our trip this week and today I got a 3 digit code in the mail saying I can save on our room. It says I can do it on the website but I can't find a place to enter it. Am I missing something?

I just booked our trip this week and today I got a 3 digit code in the mail saying I can save on our room. It says I can do it on the website but I can't find a place to enter it. Am I missing something?

just call Disney. Its not a PIN, but a general public offer.

I would call but I am so sick right now and have zero voice. It says I can use it on the website, I just can't find a place to put it in. :0/

Moving to the codes and rates board.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

There have been several posts about 3 digit codes. This is the 3rd one I've posted in in the last 15 minutes. :rotfl: It is likely not a discount at all. The 3 digit code is simply for marketing purposes. It's a pretty good bet that it is going to be rack rate, but when you can call, be sure to have the exact same info pulled up online to check it against. Good luck, and I hope you get your voice back soon. :goodvibes

I have received these numerous times in the last few months via e-mail and regular mail since I started researching our June trip...they are worthless and entitle you only to rack rate...wish Disney would save their money and pass on a discount or some PIN codes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter