• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with airline & Electronic Ticketing

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
I've never booked my own air fare before but did
so this time online to get a great rate. They issue
an electronic ticket. Can anyone tell me how this
works? Do I just take my fax e-ticket to the check
in desk when we are at the airport? or should I be
asking for something else?
Just a little nervous.

At the check-in desk, you'll just give your ID and (if they ask for it) the confirmation number you got when you booked. Every time I've done this (and that's a lot), I just handed them my license, told them what flight I'm checking in for and they took my baggage and gave me my boarding pass.
Have a good trip!

Yep. Just make sure you have id ... I've used e-tickets many times and have never had a problem :p Some airlines, like Air Canada, have automated check in systems ... You can just put your credit card (the one you used to book your ticket) and it will print you out a boarding pass.

You gotta like this-it's too easy.

I do feel much better now.

Thanks

I have used self check in flying northwest it was a breeze. Flying america west I just took my luggage and confirmation number to check in counter and got boarding passes.

If it would make you more comfortable, make a photocopy of the ticket receipt and bring that with you to the airport.

More Disney tips:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 World Inn (now Doubletree Club)
4/85 Kon-Tiki (now Econolodge Hawaiian)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside)
9/97 All Star Music
11/98 ASMu & first premium annual pass
12/98 Knights Inn on 192
9/99 All Star Movies
12/00 All Star Sports & PAP#2
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
1/03 Motel 6 & ASSp & PAP#3
11/03 Pop Century planned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter