Help...What do you all think - DLP

I also believe annual passes are about the same cost as a 3 day ticket...If that would factor into how much time you spent there...
It is normally the case that after 3 days you are cheaper with an annual passport.
There are 3 types but only 2 really being of use to visitors.
Dream AP and Fantasy AP.

Here is the link to the comparison of annual passport benefits :)
All the information on the official Disney side regarding annual passports is only available in French. Here therefore is another useful source of info :thumbsup2

Okay. I called DVC to see what they had available at DLP. I was amazed to see that the points to stay were actually pretty comparable to staying with cash, if not a little cheaper. (I will have to go back and double check as this just does not seem right for Disney:) )

I have to choose between Hotel New York or Newport Bay....but could be a combination depending on the nights. I have to buy a length of stay pass for everyone in the room, but they are still offering the Under 7yrs for free. The length of stay for 2 nights/3days was $153.79/adult us dollars payable at booking.

Thanks again to everyone for their assistance and the "No, you would be crazy not to go" attitude. Nothing like asking a question when you already know the answer....gotta love the Disney Enthusiasts. :grouphug:

Thanks again to everyone for their assistance and the "No, you would be crazy not to go" attitude. Nothing like asking a question when you already know the answer....gotta love the Disney Enthusiasts. :grouphug:

:rolleyes1 :thumbsup2 Where ever we are in the world :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter