HELP Please! I'm So Confused!

donnajz

DIS Veteran
I'm so confused...:confused3 We're hoping (DD16 and myself) to go to CBR sometime the first half of August for 10-12 days depending on the deals I can find. We have APs that "expire 8/17/09" so it would be best if we check out on 8/18 or 8/19.

I know it's too early for any special August rates to be announced, but since Disney has the 4/3 offer, does anyone know if any GP or AP rates have been offered "during 4/3 promotion". I'm trying to get an "idea" of what might be available...or if the 4/3 promotion will be the ONLY offer.:scared:

If we went for 7 days 8/9-8/15 (Value season) using the 4/3 offer, total cost would be $942.76 (includes tax and two 1-day base tickets) for a Preferred room.

"IF" I could get a GP/AP discount, I'd pay $149+$25 for Preferred on Fri & Sat, and I'm thinking approximately $94+$25 Preferred for Sun-Thursday for a total of $1060.88 including tax (no base tickets would be needed). In this case the 4/3 would be a better deal but...

Now I need to add 3-5 days onto our trip. If only the 4/3 promotion is offered, that makes calculating all my options much easier...but if GP or AP rates are offered, I'd probably end up saving by booking these days separately with a GP or AP rate. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any input?

Yes they have released AP rates during the 4/3 promotion. There is one now that I believe runs through the first few days of April, but it doesn't apply to weekend stays (which has angered a lot of AP holders). There is no telling what Disney will do for the rest of 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter