Help Please--DDP/Ressie

cann1214

Earning My Ears
My DH and I were undecided about the dining plan. My TA told me we could add teh dining plan on anytime before we make our final payment (June 21). We decided to wait and see if we could get all of the ADR's we wanted first. I called this morning (got all of my ADR's) but was told that if I add the dining
plan to my package I am going to have make my ressie again. It will be possible that I will lose my days/time I currently have. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks for your help.

Shouldn't be the case that you have to make all your restaurant reservations again just because you added the dining plan. You restaurant reservations have nothing to do with whether you have the dining plan or not. The plan is only the method you will be using to pay for the food when you get there.

According to Disney you can add the dining plan AFTER final payment on a package. You can add it anytime up to 3 days prior to check-in (although within 2 weeks you may be charged an extra $10 for making changes for your package so late)

Thanks, I was hoping that I didn't get up at the crack of dawn this morning for nothing. I have some hard to get ressies that I don't want to loose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter