help on picking a dress

I can't seem to open them up.. Can you try sending them again...

Sorry about that the links arent working for some reason!! :confused3

The designer is Maggie Sottero, so if you go to her site www. maggiesottero .com You can search for my favorite dresses: My favorite dress names are Dion, Felicity, Addison, and Olympia.

Ok, I'll help a Diser out ;) :)

Dion

341.jpg

Felicity

A407.jpg

Addison

A476.jpg

Olympia

A3332.jpg

BTW, they're all beautiful but I think I like Olympia the best. Good luck with your decision!! :goodvibes

i love olympia, my sister ordered this dress just before xmas and it is truly gorgeous. She ordered it in diamond white although ivory is beautiful too! good luck x

Although they are all nice, my vote is for Olympia, I think it's really elegant:love: I also love the little bag and shawl to match, plus the fabric is stunning!

I love the back of the Dion, but I'm agreeing with everyone else here that Olympia is the prettiest!!

I like the Felicity the best. It's so different and elegant! They are all lovely though. You cannot go wrong ;)

My vote is for Olympia. I almost bought that dress. I really loved the corset back and the beading.

I love the Felicity...mostly because of the cap sleeves. They are beautiful and now a days every dress is sleeveless so this is a little different...

Good luck and Congrats!

I guess I am going to be the minority - I think there is just something so "fairytale" about the Addison...:wizard:

They're all beautiful! My choices would be Dion, Addison, Felicity and Olympia. I really like gowns that are embellished with lace, beading,etc.

My vote is for the Addison. I love that look. They are all beautiful though so which ever you choose you will be stunning.

Joanie

They are all beautiful, but my vote is for the Dion. Here is a tip that helped me pick my dress. I was really torn between 2 dresses. When I left the bridal store I could not get the way I looked in one of the dresses out of my head (I am not vain, I promise!). Anyways, when I closed my eyes and pictured those doors opening and me walking down the ailse I could only see myself in that one particular dress. I felt like a princess princess: in it and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. Sorry for the long story, but I hope it helps.

My vote is for Addison...they are all beautiful though...good luck with your decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter