Help Needed - Seeking Unique Experience

mainelyj

Mouseketeer
My sister, niece and I are headed to Orlando in a few weeks. We are looking for ideas on unique experiences. We are planning a monorail crawl one evening (looking for ideas along this idea). Considering a desert party - the price is right. Please offer your suggestions. It could be Disney, Sea World or Universal related. Thanks so much.

My sister, niece and I are headed to Orlando in a few weeks. We are looking for ideas on unique experiences. We are planning a monorail crawl one evening (looking for ideas along this idea). Considering a desert party - the price is right. Please offer your suggestions. It could be Disney, Sea World or Universal related. Thanks so much.

Well, we only do Disney, so....I suggest the hokey but fun and comfortfood-filled Hoop de Doo review at Fort Wilderness We just attended last month and it's always very good. You can try horseback riding at FW too....the phone number is on website for riding res.
DH and I had a wonderful meal at California Grill atop the Contemporary! ($$$$)
We have played Disney mini-golf in the past, and we'd do that again.
Specialty cruises to see Illuminations over Epcot has a great rep, and we hope to do that soon.
Have a great trip!!

Try what I did on my 60th Birthday. Start at AK having breakfast at the Tusker House. Then go on at least two rides before you head to HS, and then to EPCOT and then finally to MK. What I am leading up to is you visit all four parks in one day. You have to have something to eat in each park. You also have to go on at least two rides in each park. This is easier if you are there at a calmer time of the year. We also did it without any fast passes. We do the four-park trek on one day of our trip every year. This year I turned 65 and it was a blast.

If you have not done one, the behind the scenes tours can be interesting.

I'd recommend a later dinner reservation at California,Grill, not for dinner but maybe appetizer and dessert and drinks (meals are in my opinion, very expensive). Try scheduling about 2 to 2 1/2 goes before fi reworks, grab your drinks and enjoy fireworks from their observation deck.

Disney Springs, during dusk (not night\not day) do the hot air balloon. Think it's only about 20 minutes,balloon is teethered. While in Disney Springs look for the free entertainment (liv ing Statues, music).

I would do an Imagineer Luncheon. This does need reservations; so, it may be too late, but you could check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter