Help - need Verandah Man

LindaBabe

DIS Veteran
or CM_Mom and can't use search. My school supplies collection project is a little larger than I expected and I need the name of a CM who might help me on the Disney Magic. PLEASE PM me - oh i guess we can't do that either. Oh gosh i'm in such a tizzy i can't even think what to do.

LindaBabe said:
. PLEASE PM me - oh i guess we can't do that either. Oh gosh i'm in such a tizzy i can't even think what to do.

Can't help you with your issue, but wanted to share that you CAN still PM... All you have to do is click on the persons screen name and it has a drop down box that offers that option ;) Good Luck!!!

I'll try that! also have an email address - duh - If I don't figure out how to pm you , will you please email me at LindaBabe54@yahoo.com ?
Thanks for your patience! I can't WAIT to cruise on Saturday!!!!

oops, that's not going to work - Can't find either name to click on to send a pm and the member list is disabled. Arrrrrrrrgh. (I will be the Bald woman on the 7 night cruise from tearing my hair out. lol)

LindaBabe said:
oops, that's not going to work - Can't find either name to click on to send a pm and the member list is disabled. Arrrrrrrrgh. (I will be the Bald woman on the 7 night cruise from tearing my hair out. lol)

If you click on Quick Links, PMs should come up under miscellaneous,and you can start a new one and type the persons name in.

I just sent you an e-mail, I hope this helps!!! :D

I was just about to ask where is the Verandah Man? I see you posted. Nice to see you. :rolleyes:

I must echo that....

It is nice to see VerandahMan posting again! We've missed you, pal!

Rae

LINDA...

Can I help in any way?????????? You've got our cabin # and we'll do whatever we can to help you out, if you need us.

LMK
Phyllis

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest