Help Me Test My Theory

Sounds like Bacon and Honey should be their own food groups. Everything else is just a condiment.

I have this theory that everything is better with bacon. In 56 years I've not found anything as of yet to disprove this theory.

Pork Fat Rules!!!

Sunflower seeds?

OT500917L.jpg

Ive had these and they are delicious......

What about milkshakes? Although, if society collapses then there probably won't be any milkshake machines left running.

26240_112119165489011_110347992332795_111902_5715195_n.jpg

Yes thats a bacon milkshake.....

And you can use this to make the milkshake:

Bacon ice cream with maple syrup

Prep time: 30min. plus chilling & freezing

Ingredients (~4 scoops):
125g bacon
1 tsp butter (optional)
200g heavy cream
200ml milk
4 egg yolks (M-L)
40g brown sugar
2-3 tbsp maple syrup

Crown is not good with Bacon. In fact, it is against the law to ruin Crown with Bacon and is punishable by DEATH! You are also breaking the Man Law if you think a Bacon Beer is a good thing and I personally think that should fall under the Death penalty also. In fact, I am tuning my Rifle as we speak.:scared1:

Let me help on your quest:

11871-xl.jpg

teeandcakes_maple_bacon_cupcake-xl.jpg

maple_bacon_lollipop-xl.jpg

baconpeanut1_large-xl.jpg

Bacon Topped Macaroni and Cheese
bacon_topped_mac_and_cheese.jpg

Ginger-Bacon Cookies
334_image1-590x352.jpg

Bacon Caramel
336_image1-590x352.jpg

That may be enough for now....Im suddenly getting hungry.

Bloody marys?

Bacon Mary:

1 1/2 ounces vodka

1 cup Spicy Hot V8 Juice or standard tomato juice

1/2 teaspoon of Peppered Bacon Salt (or to taste)

2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice

Worcestershire sauce to taste

Tabasco to taste

1/2 teaspoon of prepared horse radish (or to taste, optional)

1 crispy slice of bacon for garnish (place across the rim not in the

drink)

1 lemon wedge for garnish

Did someone say bacon caramel?????

Bet that would be awesome over the top of a big ole stack of pancakes!!!!!!

Ooooooo!! Weeeeeeee!!! Doggies!!!!!!!

Interesting article by John Devore (no relation) of The Faster Times

Eight Things Bacon Does Not Make Better
December 27, 2009
John DeVore

The devoted followers of the Church of Pig believe that bacon makes everything better. Such is the state of their lives that they find salvation in ribbons of salty fat that sweat liquid protein when fried, strip mine taste buds, and curb stomp arteries. These are truths, swine sluts, and there are other truths that must be shared. For instance: Goatees do not bestow chins unto the chinless. Also, double the pork fat does not mean double the yum; it just creates a flavor profile similar to that of seawater Jell-o. Finally, and this might be blasphemy to some, bacon does not make everything better. Here’s our proof, you wheezing, sexless butterballs with shoulder hair.

1. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: KEY LIME PIE

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: Nothing makes Key Lime Pie taste better, because it is *** pie, the unholy spawn of lime flavoring, mucous and Styrofoam. A slice of coagulated chum cake would be
preferable.

2. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: TAPIOCA PUDDING

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: Grandma improves a nice cup of tapioca pudding because she’ll actually slurp up a viscous gruel that tastes like it’s full of tiny insect larvae. Grandma! Why did you hide
your dentures inside your body?

3. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: CANCER

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: Bacon possesses no healing properties whatsoever. The only thing that makes cancer better is not having it. Short of that, chemotherapy and marijuana can help.

4. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: MIDDLE EAST PEACE

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: A nuanced, multilateral diplomatic strategy committed to the peaceful resolution of all geopolitical grievances, backed by strong military resolve. Also: bacon is neither kosher nor halal.

5. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: UNEMPLOYMENT

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: Pretty much, only a job can make improve this situation. Bacon would only serve to remind the laid-off that they can’t even afford bacon, eating cat food and dreams deferred instead.

BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: SCOTCH

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: We saw bacon-infused vodka once, which is as pointless and unappetizing as infusing Swiss cheese with a shoe. Scotch does not need anything to make it better, save for maybe a cigar or a monocle.

6. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: HER LADYZONE

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: Her ladyzone is a special place of unspeakable pleasure, and the only thing that makes it better is a prized invitation to worship it. With a *****.

7. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: THE COLD, LIFELESS VACUUM OF SPACE

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: Space is an infinite, sucking void that will pull all of your moisture out of every pore of your skin while simultaneously suffocating you. Like that one
ex-girlfriend. (Hey. Oh.) An atmosphere makes it so much more pleasant.

8. BACON DOESN’T MAKE IT BETTER: FRIED CHICKEN SKINS

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES IT BETTER: Fried chicken skin might well be the greatest, tastiest foodstuff ever. It actually makes everything better, including loneliness.

I'm glad to hear you are not related to him. He's an idiot! :rotfl2:

Fried chicken skins....whatever. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter