Help me pick a Resort TS on the Dining Plan!

Which Restaurant for TS Resort, 1 dining credit??

• The Wave

• Sanaa

• Kona Cafe

• Kouzzina

• Captain's Grille

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sanaa is awesome! We were concerned about the cuisine at first, but decided to try it anyway since we were staying at Kidani. Now, it's a must do!:thumbsup2

i see a lot of people sugg'd whispering canyon... i'd echo this suggestion...

i also like DTD's Raglan Road... DTD is convenient from your resort due to the nice (long) boatride...

boatwrights, right next door at POR, is also a good choice... we brought our suits and swam in the POR themed pool when we did that (dinner at Boatwrights, swim in pool, boatride back to POFQ)... it was a fun night :)

another thought for your AK day would be to have TS b'fast or lunch at AK and designate that evening as your pizza by the pool, restin' and relaxin' (or laundry doin') evening...

for those sugg'ing cape may... keep in mind that getting back to POFQ after dinner from another resort (other than monorail resorts) can be a major pita... it would require major bus switching...

a last but not least thought would be to head over to the campground for trail's end buffet and movie/campfire time... getting back would mean a boat to MK followed by a bus to POFQ though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter