Help me make 100$ in the the next 1 month.

I don't know if it's already been mentioned but I use Reviewstream.com when I am stuck and need a little $$. You can review anything, from the toilet paper you use to a book you read. I have made around $200.00 using them, when I just needed a little extra $$. Sometimes they pay $2 for a review, sometiemes it's just .50 cents, so it can take awhile to make $50, but I have done it quite a bit. You do need to give them your bank account number but it is totally legit. Your review might possibly be published elswhere so don't be surprised if you see it on another website. I haven't yet, but I don't care, it's an easy way for me to make some extra $$. They are safe and legit and out of Austrailia(sp? sorry). Good luck!

I have a budget of 500$ for something I need to buy on the 21st of July. I presently have 375$ after yard sale, ebaying and will get another 25$ after cashing out mypoints. So I need to find a way to earn 100$ in the next one month. I am SAHM with a traveling DH so getting a job in not possible. Any stay at home ideas for a 100$ in one month?

What we did to save $$$ this past year is-

*Cut cable. We joined Netflix, so now we just watch the local stations, Netflix, and the stuff available online (youtube, hulu, etc.). This saved us $38 per month (including the cost of adding Netflix) and we don't even miss it!!!

*Got rid of our land line- just cell phone plans for us!! But now DH is getting an Iphone.... so we'll be breaking even :confused3 oh well.

*I make a LOT from scratch. I don't buy milk anymore... instead I make my own almond milk and it tastes just as good and I never really run out :thumbsup2. We don't go out to eat much, which saves a TON over time.

*Use towels/washcloths instead of paper towels

*Use Vinegar and Baking Soda to clean with. If you google this, there are a TON of ideas on how to use these two household (CHEAP) items to clean, oh, almost anything!!!

Hope this helps!!! :yay:

If you have time to take some surveys, try Quick Rewards. I cash out for PayPal and get my money within a few hours, never more than 24 hours from request to payment. If you are able to do a few surveys a day you could probably get half of that money easily! GOOD LUCK!

Can you tell me a little more about this? Thanks!

We collect cans! Whenever we see one, we bring it home. My husband and I run the concession stand for our local Little League. I'm amazed at how many people throw the refund cans in the recycling bins! My husband is there at closing and he always takes the refund cans out!

We've made at least $100 this year doing that. All of it goes straight into our Disney Bin!

And, if I had to make $100 quickly - I'd clean someone's house or do odd jobs for them.

I made five trips to the car that night. I work in a concession stand and i love when people throw there caps on the ground. I go pick them up.

i noticed that folks mentioned selling old or broken jewelery but also check into ilver. It is over 30.00 an ounce right now. check your coins for old ones from the silver era (pre 1964) made about 200.00 on that in jan. also any silver jewlery also. Call local coin shops in town. In our case the coins had not been stored very well so were worth more for the silver content than the collection stand point. call around your area to several coin dealers/ jewelery stores and see what they are offering.

Make some cheap meals like having breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs.
Cook tuna noodle cassarole usually has enough for left overs.
Cuting $100 off of the grocery bill should be real easy especially if you use coupons. I save $52 on our grocery bill a few days ago but useing coupons. And I only spent $110 out of my pocket.
One other thing. Buy your veggies from your road side stands can be cheaper than a grocery store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter