Help me find an inexpensive *CLEAN* Hotel!!

jadyson

<font color=red>Disney Addict<font color=teal></fo
We just purchased airfare for 10/15-10/26, 2006. We are doing a full week at Pop Century for the later portion of our trip. I really would like to find a room in the $60 range for the first 3-4 nights. We will have AAA. For 2 adults and one four year old boy. No location preference but we will be doing Universal for a few days, outlet shopping and a beach day. Stayed anywhere good lately? :teeth:

Ready Set Go auctions on Skyauction have the following available at Vacation Village at Parkway

1 Bedroom, 4 Guests, Full Kitchen 10/13/06 - 10/20/06
1 Bedroom, 4 Guests, Partial Kitchen 10/13/06 - 10/20/06
1 Bedroom, 4 Guests, Full Kitchen 10/14/06 - 10/21/06
1 Bedroom, 4 Guests, Partial Kitchen 10/14/06 - 10/21/06
1 Bedroom, 4 Guests, Full Kitchen 10/15/06 - 10/22/06
1 Bedroom, 4 Guests, Partial Kitchen 10/15/06 - 10/22/06
2 Bedrooms, 8 Guests, Full Kitchen 10/15/06 - 10/22/06

but if you could not get the two bedroom, definately would go for the One bedroom with full kitchen

Best Western Lakeside is clean and convenient and you can usually find rooms there on hotwire for less than $40/night. We stayed there last year and we're going back in May...can't beat the price! :thumbsup2

Since you want to go to Universal, I say stay near there. Go to the Choice Hotels website (www.choicehotels.com) and look for the Quality Inn & Suites on Windhover Ave. Their website has a Best Rate Guarantee; if you find a cheaper rate w/in 24 hrs, they give you that rate less 10%. So you can book a room on their website. Then go to Hotelkingdom.com and find the hotel. Right now, they are showing the 2 double room for $41.30/night (I checked for 10/11 - 10/15; showing as $71.95 on Choice's site w/ Internet User's rate), the king room is showing as $44.84/night ($67.45 on Choice; king rm has a sofa bed, or all 3 of you could sleep in the king). Then, you can go through the Best Rate link on the Choice website and report the rate you found on the Hotel Kingdom website. They then should email you bakc and give you HK rate less 10% ($40.45 or $40.36 depending on which one you booked). You have to do it within 24 hours though!

www.travelzoo.com has been having the Comfort Inn Universal come up every few weeks on their Top 20 list. It's been in the $39/nt range. Might be worth looking into.

I would suggest checking www.travelzoo.com and signing up for their e-mail newsletter specials. I always get jaw dropping news. If you do find a good deal I would also check it out on www.tripadvisor.com. Trip Advisor also has a system where you can plug in your dates and they will find about 4 + offers for you. It's worth a try.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter