Help me convince my boyfriend Disney is NOT "just for kids".. with PICTURES!

Is he a dessert guy? This gets DH every time...
AllPicsfromoldcomputer226.jpg

my husband was soooo skeptical about just the two of us doing wdw when i first went to him about going without the kids...so what i did was make him a great dinner (reminding him we could make reservations for great grown up meals) and then i handed him a photo of myself in a very adult cinderella costume (reminding him of what we could do when we took a mid-day break from the parks etc...) he now tells all his friends that you should NEVER go to disney with your kids that it kills all your disney fun lol. just a thought but it worked for me.

my husband was soooo skeptical about just the two of us doing wdw when i first went to him about going without the kids...so what i did was make him a great dinner (reminding him we could make reservations for great grown up meals) and then i handed him a photo of myself in a very adult cinderella costume (reminding him of what we could do when we took a mid-day break from the parks etc...) he now tells all his friends that you should NEVER go to disney with your kids that it kills all your disney fun lol. just a thought but it worked for me.

Can I borrow that idea?
DH doesn't need convincing... but I think he'd enjoy!

We love the world,,,no kids among us.

Cool cars:

DisneyFall2009019.jpg

Fun drinks:

DisneyFall2009040.jpg

Fat guy in a litte tree:

DisneyFall2009093.jpg

Fun in the MK:

DisneyFall2009055.jpg

DisneyFall2009080.jpg

Epcot shananigans:

DisneyFall2009182.jpg

DisneyFall2009183.jpg

DisneyFall2009185.jpg

DisneyFall2009202.jpg

DisneyFall2009205.jpg

DisneyFall2009211.jpg

Good times!!!

We are heading to DW in June. My husband and a friend of ours plan to "drink around the world". I've seen people wearing tshirts and you check off each country after you've had a drink there. Is there somewhere to order these or do we have to design our own?? DH and friend really want to order shirts for the trip.

Thx!!

We are heading to DW in June. My husband and a friend of ours plan to "drink around the world". I've seen people wearing tshirts and you check off each country after you've had a drink there. Is there somewhere to order these or do we have to design our own?? DH and friend really want to order shirts for the trip.

Thx!!

I think I've seen similar shirts. They say 'Alcoholic' ;-)

I, just like your boyfriend, didn't realize that Disney was not just for kids. I found a neat website that listed all of the things available for adults. You can eat at nice restaurants and relax at Paradise Island. Sounds like my husband and I need to make a trip to disney soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!