Help- I'm Digital Camera Challenged

weluvdisney

DIS Veteran
I Love My New Kodak Dx-6490. I Took Some Really Great Easter Pics.
The Trouble Is That I Am Using The Printing Dock And I Am Trying To Zoom The Picture After I Take It To Print The Zoomed Picture To Get A Close Up And I Can't Get It To Stay Magnified. I Have Looked Through Both Owners Manuals, But I Haven't Read Them Page By Page. Is This Something I Can Or Cannot Do, Or Is It Something I Have To Do On A Computer Or At A Printer At The Store. If You Can't Do This Then Why Is The Option On The Camera To Enlarge It Anyway??? If Anyone Can Help Me It Would Be Greatly Appreciated---thanks

What you are trying to do is actually called "cropping" the photo, not zooming. Maybe the term crop is somewhere on either on your camera or printing dock. Could just be a terminology snag? Zooming is what you do just before you take the picture to bring the subject closer to you. Hope that helps.

Jackie

I agree with Tinijocaro. You need to crop the photo (and whatever other edits you want, like red-eye correction & exposure adjustment), save the edited photo, and print that one.

We don't have the printing dock, but with my Kodak DX4530 5.0 MP, I download onto my computer, make all the edits I want, save them, and then print by either bringing the memory chip to CVS or uploading to an on-line service and printing. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter