Help! I need pics of the inside of the stores

Flora Fan

Can't wait for my next trip!
I know this sounds really strange, but I need pics of the inside of stores. Disney mail order will send items if you can name them...

I am putting together a gift basket for my dad for Christmas and need ideas. Please post your pics and help me out.

Thanks one and all.
Florafan

If you're looking for specific items, there are one or two web sites that index a fair amount of the stuff available for sale, and will go in and buy it for you. Of course, it's cheaper to mail order directly from the park itself, but not everyone knows that you can (and it involves calling or emailing, not just ordering via web.) I think laughingplace.com is one and I think there's at least one other.

The stuff changes so quickly that it's hard to keep on top of it... a lot of stuff that I might have seen for sale in January could be gone by now, never to be replaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!