Help for a Newbie???

VWB

Mouseketeer
Please let me start off by saying I have NO IDEA on what I am doing. :confused3 I found this great thread and had a couple of designs made by two wonderful and creative ladies. I went to Hobby Lobby bought the Tshirts and transfer paper. I have now realized that one of the designs will have alot of white space showing behind and in between the design. It is really too much to try and cut out the design but if I am not putting it on a white shirt, will this look dumb? I guess I could just cut it out as a square but I didn't want it to look like an iron on. Do you understand what I am saying? Does anyone have any suggestions? I would really appreciate any help I can get. I still have to iron on the designs so who knows how that will go. :rotfl:

Thank you!!!

I made shirts for my last trip and only cut out the circle DISigns. Depends on whether the DISigner included borders. If not you could always ask for modifications if the DISigner is still active.

You could just cut it out like a square if it has a border. It it does not, I often like to cut 'loosely' around the design so that you do not have so much transfer sitting on your chest. Here is a sample of what I mean: notice the Sugar Daddy design - it is cut loosely whereas the circle one next to it is not. I liked the way the Sugar Daddy one looked much better.

As an aside - these designs were Kari's (rumblytumbly) who no longers designs.

shirts1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter