Help! Disneyland Attraction Drops... can someone give me an order of intensity?

I love Star Tours at WDW. Is it different at Didneyland? I can handle the simulator/screen rides. Flight of Passage is my favorite ride! I also liked Dinosaur at WDW and heard Indy was the same track. I don’t remember drops on Dinosaur. Does Indy have drops?
No drops on any of those rides. Star Tours is similar.

Is Goofy’s comparable to Prime Evil Whirl?

Very similar - but I think Goofy's is less intense because the car you ride in does not swivel. We went on a ride very similar to Prime Evil Whirl at the Calgary Stampede called the Crazy Mouse Coaster and I thought to myself "man that was like Goofy's but even crazier!"

I think I might have posted this. But just to add down here. The drop in pirates is plenty to make my stomach flip no matter how small it might be. Indy doesn’t at all, it feels like driving down a steep driveway.

Hi. I’m planning my first trip to Disneyland. And, I hate ride “drops” that make my stomach flutter. Would someone be willing to rank the attractions for me, from least to most intense drops? I can handle the drop on WDW POTC, but not sure if I can handle the two drops on Disneyland’s POTC. I hate to miss out on the ride theming if it’s something I could do, but don’t want to end up dizzy and sick. A ranking would help me ease into things and stop when it gets too intense. Thanks!
Thank you all so much for your help! I just returned from my trip to Disneyland. I loved the Matterhorn (fantasyland side) and Radiator Springs Racers! Didn’t end up doing pirates, but glad I tried these other two.

Th Radiator Springs Racers! Didn’t end up doing pirates, but glad I tried these other two.

so how did you handle the dips on RSR and the G-forces on the curve? And for the Matterhorn....were you just beat up by the time you reached the dips that you didn't even feel the dips?

so how did you handle the dips on RSR and the G-forces on the curve? And for the Matterhorn....were you just beat up by the time you reached the dips that you didn't even feel the dips?
I didn’t feel like the dips were too much on Matterhorn, maybe because I was on the fantasyland side or maybe I don’t mind as much when the dip comes while going around a curve. The RSR dips were a little intense for me but not enough to make me skip it. It’s a really well done ride. I’m glad I was able to go on it twice, because I got to go on the paint side and the tire side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter