Help big family trip and don't know what will work best?

Okay, if there is already a "splitting" question, I would drop the all together in one room ide and opt for separate rooms. My family often travels as extended family and we divide costs per adult. We also manage sleep spaces in the manner that makes sense. If there was any concerns about "fair" I would put an end to the arrangement immediately. We all just absorb the kids costs.

Because there is an Aunt & Uncle who is coming (making 6) and so Mom suggested an offsite house and they all stay together ... OP & Dad want to stay onsite which I understand with so many adults and the potential for the Disney part of the trip, folks wanting to do different things. If they stay offsite I think they'll need more than one car, plus parking, now the cost is going up.

IF onsite they only need car for day to go to wedding.

Right. But I figured since it's a renewal of vows for the aunt and uncle, they would want their own room and weren't part of the equation when figuring out rooms.

Right. But I figured since it's a renewal of vows for the aunt and uncle, they would want their own room and weren't part of the equation when figuring out rooms.

OP never said those renewing were part of the equation, but either way all the adults but Dad want to share a house. OP themselves said 6 total were the possible end equation.

no the aunt who is doing the vows is not part of this so called group i have no idea what is going with the other families of this wedding thing. I did show my mom the cost of three low cost rooms and POP would be great with the queen bed and pull down table bed so it would me and my parents in one room. my aunt and uncle in another room and my aunt in her own like what she wants. In my mind we could all be in different buildings that would make me happy.

no the aunt who is doing the vows is not part of this so called group i have no idea what is going with the other families of this wedding thing. I did show my mom the cost of three low cost rooms and POP would be great with the queen bed and pull down table bed so it would me and my parents in one room. my aunt and uncle in another room and my aunt in her own like what she wants. In my mind we could all be in different buildings that would make me happy.

Traveling with extended family is a bit challenging if you are not all on the same page. One way to minimize the potential grief is to have yor own space to retreat to. Value rooms are not a bad compromise if it means family os nto comparing notes in regards to fair sleeping arrangements, who is loud, who uses the bathroom at inopportune times, or who got a better deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter