HELP!!!! Anyone have this happen to them???

ER savings is Emergency Savings- I understand, we get so many letter abbreviations going that it is hard to decifer sometimes what is being said :rotfl:

Well, the first person I talked to this morning was rude, informed me (after I had told her it was paid in full) that if I would pay it ontime (which it was) at the 45 day mark then Iwouldn't have this problem. And that ALL reservations not paid by that deadline are automatically cancelled. From this board I know that isn't true. Well, she continued to lecture me on how I should pay my bills ontime :scared1: :eek: I finally said you don't want to listen because this is paid for, so can I talk to someone else. She said sure you can always call back but, I can't transfer you. I asked for a supervisor because at this point she was telling me I didn't have a reservation and I was in a panic..... :scared1: she said sure, what sounded like a slam of the phone followed by silence. I waited on "hold" for over 30 minutes with no music nothing but silence. I finally gave up and called back.

I got a hold of Neil, he was very nice. He was great :banana: He was able to look up my reservation, tell me it was paid for, send me an email (that I haven't got yet, I guess it can take up to 24 hours) and make me feel better about the situation. He can't figure out why I can't pull the reservation up online, so he was going to look into that but, assured me it is all there and we are fine and will have a great room at POR when we arrive Aug. 18. I am getting so excited again.

Thanks guys for the support. :goodvibes It was very nerve wracking. They have no idea why we received the call about a balance that doesn't exist. They assured me it wasn't my balance.:banana: I am so thankful that it was nothing. :woohoo:

Have a magical day!

I'm glad that everything worked out for you!

I wish I'd seen this last night, I haven't been able to pull my reservation up online for a few days now. It tells me they are encountering errors. Oh well.

Just got the email confirmation. WEW!!!! :banana: I feel so much better, who knows what the glitch was. The agent said he could see where the call was placed but, he can't figure out why because it was paid in full 2+ weeks before that.

What ever it was I am glad it is fine. :love: Makes me :yay: for joy.

Smile-
Jo

I hope you noted the name of the person who was so rude and will follow up with a complaint. Disney needs to know when they have an employee who is so inappropriate. While they should at least randomly monitor calls, they may not know unless you tell them.

With the economy like it is now, they can and should boot this person out and find someone who knows how to treat a future guest. That is totally unacceptable and I would certainly take my time to report it if it happened to me.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter