Hello My Name is... And I am NOT on the Podcast Cruise

My name is Phyllis and I'm a non-cruiser. I feel like I just joined AA. I couldn't talk my husband into going on a cruise either. And I'm planning a celebration in Oct for my daughter's 16th b-day.
If I can figure out how to post a photo I will.:confused3

kidsandme2006.jpg

I am on the left, my daughter that is going on the cruise is on the right. The daughter next to me was pregnant with my first grandchild when this picture was taken. That is my son. :)

Hi Everyone!

I'm Daneen and I'm a non-cruiser :sad1:

We choose not to take our children out of school for vacation AND we simply cannot afford the cost of the cross country trip + cruise. I wish, I wish, I wish I could say I was going. To be honest, I feel a bit left out, but I'll get over it.

I am hoping that I get to meet some DIS folks in DL in September, which I am very much looking forward to. :cool1::cool1:

I am on the left, my daughter that is going on the cruise is on the right. The daughter next to me was pregnant with my first grandchild when this picture was taken. That is my son. :)[/QUOTE]

Kathy, they all look like you!

My name is Kate, and I am not going on the podcast cruise....

However, I am spying on their threads to find out any top secret information/ keep up with the gossip! *insert evil cackle here!*:rotfl:

:tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:

kidsandme2006.jpg

I am on the left, my daughter that is going on the cruise is on the right. The daughter next to me was pregnant with my first grandchild when this picture was taken. That is my son. :)

What a great pic Kathy! :goodvibes

hi, i'm todd's DP and i won't be going on the podcast cruise either.
Todd-and-G.png

Hi, I'm Lisa and I'm not going on the Podcast Cruise anymore! I had to cancel our reservations, actually I made my DH cancel, I couldn't do it...too painful!

The funny thing is that the cruise was a bd, anniversary, Christmas gift to me, so I keep joking and asking, so what's my new gift? DH doesn't think it's that funny.

I'm bummed, My mom, who watches the kids and my handicapped dad, is going on vacation at that same time...and she's having a mini reunion with her 6 brothers and sisters, which most of them are in their 80's. I couldn't take that away from her.

I'm counting on another Podcast Cruise!:)

My name is Kristin, and I am NOT going on the podcast cruise.....

<but I am not bitter>

:::sniff sniff::::

:mad:

Great pic Kathy. Your kids all look like you. :goodvibes

Here is a few pics of us

These are from my 40th birthday at Narcoossee's
DSCN5877.jpg

DSCN5874.jpg

Hollywood Studios during that same trip
IMGP0540.jpg

My name is Kate, and I am not going on the podcast cruise....

However, I am spying on their threads to find out any top secret information/ keep up with the gossip! *insert evil cackle here!*:rotfl:
And what makes you think that us cruisers aren't spying here on you? :rolleyes1

:tiptoe:

My name is Krissy and the DH and I won't be on the cruise either. :guilty:
But we will be in WDW in September! :cool1:
And I did get to go to the Toy Story Mania Meet last December...soooo I am ok. :thumbsup2
And ummm yea..we are the dorky ones that wear matching shirts. :rotfl::rotfl:
Disney2006065.jpg

Hi, I'm Lori and not going on the cruise.

It's killing me because I love cruises. I did cruise on the Magic in 2003. It just happened to be the last time I cruised, so I'm so due for another. We couldn't dock at Castaway Cay, so I really need a do-over!

I couldn't go on this cruise for a couple of reasons. I didn't feel right going on a cruise on Mother's Day without my mom, and she really would not want to do the podcast cruise. And I do travel solo, and I don't always have a travel expense-sharing trip roomie.

I refuse to pay single supplements! :headache:

So another time...with a trip roomie I'd be all over that action.
I'd like to go to Peru with Sharon. :laughing:

Hi I'm Beth and i'm a noncruiser.....:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

i was originally scheduled to, but then my son and future daughter-in-law decided to have their wedding on may 11th (after i'd told them the ONLY week they couldn't do it was the week of may 10th..:sad2: )

anyway, i've rescheduled the cruise for labor day weekend...
i'm taking my mom and sister - and DD asked if she could come along, so i guess it will be the 4 of us girls....3 generations...

and after the cruise i have reservations for free dining at the pop century..

as for a picture, you can find one or two on my facebook profile page...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter