Hello My Name is... And I am NOT on the Podcast Cruise

Hi! :wave2: My name is Jen and me and my family aren't going on the Podcast cruise either. :sad1:

Very cool that there are two other gals on here that spell Jenni with an I instead of a Y. I used to tell people that is just Jennifer with the fer cut off. :)

FairyGodmotherJen said:
My name is Jen, and I'm not going either.

jen3003 said:
My name is Jennifer and I won't be on the Podcast cruise either.
Well, clearly the Jenni, Jen, Jennifer contingent will NOT be well represented on the podcast cruise! Perhaps there should be a special Jen/Jenni/Jennifer section for the next one!

My name is Chad, and I shan't be going on the cruise (or any other cruise).

• timing isn't right - kids in school, and more
  • money not right
  • due to special diet, cruise wouldn't be worthwhile
  • due to our love for the environment, we have decided not to support cruising industry until they improve their emissions standards and more :snooty:

Hopefully, with Disney's new environmental initiative, their new ships will be better in this last regard. (50% of entire company's carbon emissions come from DCL!)

Otherwise, I would absolutely love to go.

Well, clearly the Jenni, Jen, Jennifer contingent will NOT be well represented on the podcast cruise! Perhaps there should be a special Jen/Jenni/Jennifer section for the next one!

:thumbsup2 Works for me!

Hi, my name is Lesley and I am totally bummed I'm not going on the Podcast cruise:guilty:
I'm a huge fan of the podcasts and, being a teacher can't have that time of year off so I will just live vicariously through all of you who are going and continue to enjoy hearing all about the prep on the podcast. What Kevin said about that guy who will be talking about all of the Disney history had me drooling today, SO bummed we can't go:sad2:Oh well, maybe if there is another one someday we will be able to go. For those of you who ARE going, HAVE A BLAST!!!!:thumbsup2
Lesley

My name is Mariah and I'm not going on the Podcast cruise....

I'm going on the NKOTB cruise the next week....:duck:

Mysteries of life:

1. Why is the sky blue?
2. Why does toast always land on the floor butter side down?

and

3. Why oh why oh why oh whyyyyyy didn't I sign up to go on the podcast cruise ???????!!!!! :furious:

WaDiWo

Didn't you all hear?

John said in chat last night that a new cruise is in the works for next year. The date will be announced before this cruise to we can book onboard and you will NOT need to take your kids out of school for it. :woohoo:

My name is Sharon, and I too am not going. One perk of being a teacher is that you get a lot of time off. The one bad thing about it is that it limits you to school breaks, and taking time at other times of the year is almost impossible. Hopefully a future podcast cruise will be in the summer months to accomodate us educators!

My name is Scott and we are not going on the cruise. I hope there are some great videos to watch when y'all get back. That might help make up for not going.

Didn't you all hear?

John said in chat last night that a new cruise is in the works for next year. The date will be announced before this cruise to we can book onboard and you will NOT need to take your kids out of school for it. :woohoo:

:dancer:

That would be amazing!!! (amazing must be said in your best Bear Grylls voice) Both boys will be old enough, it'll be time for a mid-year trip since we can't take our oldest out of school the second half of the next school year and I can start learning/studying up on the ins and outs of cruising now. WOOHOO!!

Question for those in chat last night... how do you chat when American Idol or Lie to Me is on?!?!?!? I guess I could grab the laptop and sit in the living room but I don't want to miss Lambert performing anything. :)

Didn't you all hear?

Oh OH OH, I hope it is!

My name is Amber, and I won't be going on the cruise since I will be 33 weeks pregnant at the time.

I think my belly is big enough with one baby; I can't imagine triplets!!

And :welcome: to all the newcomers to the Dis who have posted on this thread!! I noticed that there are quite a few. I hope that you enjoy your time here! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!