HELLO ? MICKEY? ARE YOU THERE?It's me again, and again, and again.....TR STARTED 6/3

Thanks Becky! So your girls are getting dresses made of the same fabric? That's great! :) You'll have to post a pic of them on your PTR when you mom finishes.

Well, I think my mom is making a shorts/shirt outfit. I will definitely post pics when she finishes them!! :goodvibes

This post is not trip related, but Disney related---

I just wanted to share some pictures of a Disney –themed memo board that my girls, Elizabeth and Rachel, made and gave to me for my birthday this past week. :goodvibes

How very sweet and thoughtful of them.
What great girls you have!

Congrats you got your PTR started. I'll be following! popcorn::

Oh and check out my PTR when you get a chance I modified the Mickey Houndstooth with a Script A. If you like it I'll be happy to send you a 'larger' version suitable for putting on a shirt.

How very sweet and thoughtful of them.
What great girls you have!

Thanks MeMom! They are pretty good girls, if I say so myself. :thumbsup2

Hope you enjoyed your snow day. The sleet/snow/ and then rain all came down on us at different times today from about 9a.m. until 5 this evening.

Congrats you got your PTR started. I'll be following! popcorn::

Oh and check out my PTR when you get a chance I modified the Mickey Houndstooth with a Script A. If you like it I'll be happy to send you a 'larger' version suitable for putting on a shirt.

Thanks---I think I like the plain houndstooth one better for me. I've never done one of the transfers, but I plan to read up on it on the DISigns board and do some shirts for my March and May trips.

I was 18, ready to conquer the world!! :hippie: My kids think it's hilarious that I was born in the 60s. "The 60s", they scream, like it was 1860!

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. Tyler will be a smartie at times and say "Oh yeah, you mean when dinosaurs roamed the earth"...............:lmao:

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. Tyler will be a smartie at times and say "Oh yeah, you mean when dinosaurs roamed the earth"...............:lmao:

"No, Tyler, no dinosaurs..... If you don't play nice, we'll tease up some big hair on you, spray it down with hair spray, and then call Magnum PI on our bag phone to come and get you!" :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

I think that we will automatically be placed in AB, because of our party size. :thumbsup2

We stayed at POR last May & loved it too. But earlier that same year some friends ours stayed their too. They had a large group and they were put in Magnolia Bend section. Either area, it's still a beautiful place.

Oh and I LOVE the board they made for you. How awesome and sweet is that?!:love1:

They had a large group and they were put in Magnolia Bend section.

Oh and I LOVE the board they made for you. How awesome and sweet is that?!:love1:

We will have 5+a baby in one room. The rooms in Alligator Bayou are automatically given to a party of 5, because that is the section with trundle beds. :thumbsup2

Thanks--I love my little Mickey memo board too! It's hanging next to my garage door, so I pass it every time I head out of the house. Makes me happy each time, just seeing those Mickey heads! :goodvibes

Michelle
We stayed at POR in the Alligater Bayou. Things we did were we kept the suitcases in the sink area closet. The trundle is kinda like a toddler bed but a little bigger. WE made sure that we pushed it under the bed in the mornings.
We had the 5 of us...and while is is not huge we werent climbing over each other to pass one another.
Where is the baby going to sleep though? In a pack and play?

That memory board is perfect... I want one!

(I wonder if my daughter can use a glue gun....)

Kathy

Michelle
We stayed at POR in the Alligater Bayou. Things we did were we kept the suitcases in the sink area closet. The trundle is kinda like a toddler bed but a little bigger. WE made sure that we pushed it under the bed in the mornings.
We had the 5 of us...and while is is not huge we werent climbing over each other to pass one another.
Where is the baby going to sleep though? In a pack and play?

My family has stayed in POR two different times, and we have always made it. :)

You're right , that the room is not huge, but we will make it. Meg, my sister's baby, will want to sleep with her mama, so we will probably put one of my girls in the bed with them. I will sleep with my other daughter, and we'll put my 10 year old nephew on the trundle. That's the plan , anyway...:thumbsup2

I do tend to get spoiled to having a larger room from having stayed at the Poly. ;)

Trip #1---

This trip is really hard to plan any ADRs for. :headache: Since my sister and I were both just there in December, we're not wanting to spend a whole lot of money on eating at a lot of table service resturants. Also, it's hard to know when Elizabeth will be with us, and when she'll be with her band friends.

Right now, all I know is that the band will play on Saturday, March 20. I don't know where or even what time it will be. That is the day we're planning to go DHS, and that is where the one TS resturant is that we'd both like to try.

Having been to Disney eight times, and my sister and her family have been a half dozen times, none of us have ever eaten at Sci-Fi. We have decided to give it a try on this trip.

I have gone ahead and booked a lunch reservation for this day. I hope the band schedule doesn't mess this up. We won't know what time they'll be playing until about two-three weeks before that day. So, I guess we'll just have to wait.......:rolleyes1

I really need to get busy and plan any other sit-down meals we may want. :rolleyes:

Hello! :wave2:

I am new--stumbled upon your double PTR today. LOVE the memo board--great present!! I love to scrapbook too--what type (traditional or digital or both) do you do? I am traditional but I am starting to play around with digital too.

We are staying at POR this September. I will be anxious to hear what you think of it.

popcorn::

Hello! :wave2:

I am new--stumbled upon your double PTR today. LOVE the memo board--great present!! I love to scrapbook too--what type (traditional or digital or both) do you do? I am traditional but I am starting to play around with digital too.

We are staying at POR this September. I will be anxious to hear what you think of it.

popcorn::

Hi and :welcome: to my PTR! I see you have a PTR--I'll have to link over and check it out. :)

Thanks for the compliments on the memo board---I've got two sweet girls. But, alas, I am no scrapbooker :sad2: --I would like to be---but, I'm not!

We have stayed at POR three times. One time was just DH and me. We went down on a Th night and came home on a Sun. It was just a little anniversary trip for the two of us. :hug: That was our first time to stay there, and we were placed in the mansions section.

The next two times we've stayed at POR, were in 2008 for 6 nights, and then during our May 2009 trip, we stayed there the first night before moving over to the Poly. Both of those times, we were in AB, because we had 5 people, and needed the trundle. I prefer that section to the mansions. Even though I'm not crazy about the decor of the rooms, I feel like at least AB has some sort of theming, which I just don't find in the mansions' rooms.

POR has beautiful grounds, but it is a large resort. My kids have really enjoyed the pool there and the gift shop there is nice as well. :thumbsup2

Hi and :welcome: to my PTR! I see you have a PTR--I'll have to link over and check it out. :)

Thanks for the compliments on the memo board---I've got two sweet girls. But, alas, I am no scrapbooker :sad2: --I would like to be---but, I'm not!

We have stayed at POR three times. One time was just DH and me. We went down on a Th night and came home on a Sun. It was just a little anniversary trip for the two of us. :hug: That was our first time to stay there, and we were placed in the mansions section.

The next two times we've stayed at POR, were in 2008 for 6 nights, and then during our May 2009 trip, we stayed there the first night before moving over to the Poly. Both of those times, we were in AB, because we had 5 people, and needed the trundle. I prefer that section to the mansions. Even though I'm not crazy about the decor of the rooms, I feel like at least AB has some sort of theming, which I just don't find in the mansions' rooms.

POR has beautiful grounds, but it is a large resort. My kids have really enjoyed the pool there and the gift shop there is nice as well. :thumbsup2

Oops!! :upsidedow I thought you said you did scrapbooking!! :rotfl: I am sorry--I popped on during a break from studying and probably ended up transposing information from one PTR I had just read to yours! So sorry!! :confused3

POR: Thanks for the feedback. It is not my first choice but I think it will be pretty nice. We should be in AB since we requested the trundle for DD. With three adults, it is where we should be assigned anyways.

Love the memo board!! :goodvibes

We've eaten at Sci Fi twice out of three trips. We just love the atmosphere. :thumbsup2 I've heard complaints about the food, but we stick to burgers and think they're delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter