Hello from OK!

Lunch would be so much fun, but how will we do that when some of us are in Tulsa??

BTW, did anyone notice the other thread? She's Baaaaaack!!!!

I have to share this great flair I found on Facebook. I would do it on the other thread, but our friend over there might somehow find something about it that could possibly be an attack against her...;)

28314784ad5bb8e1a02c3e07381a00013e9319d9.jpg

We will have to get back together after the National Championship game and decide when and where to have lunch!

Are you leaving tomorrow?

Absolutely!! I leave in nine hours, and my silly self is still playing on the DIS!! I still want to hop in the shower and straighten my hair (not at the same time, of course).

Lunch would be so much fun, but how will we do that when some of us are in Tulsa??

BTW, did anyone notice the other thread? She's Baaaaaack!!!!

Scoot on down here! We can do it on a weekend.

I have to share this great flair I found on Facebook. I would do it on the other thread, but our friend over there might somehow find something about it that could possibly be an attack against her...;)

28314784ad5bb8e1a02c3e07381a00013e9319d9.jpg

Love it!

You're so insensitive, I'm trying to mourn and you're posting flair. :sad2: I'm leaving!! Really. Now. On the count of three... I swear! Is the black background in the flair a reference to the empty space between my ears? So rude!! OK, I'm outta here! Here I go. Beg me to stay. No way!

This is probably why I'm plagued with medical problems these days. Karma. :rotfl:

You're so insensitive, I'm trying to mourn and you're posting flair. :sad2: I'm leaving!! Really. Now. On the count of three... I swear! Is the black background in the flair a reference to the empty space between my ears? So rude!! OK, I'm outta here! Here I go. Beg me to stay. No way!

This is probably why I'm plagued with medical problems these days. Karma. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Good night everyone!!!

Oh Karibeth19 I would love to add that to my signature. Do you mind?

As for getting together for lunch surely we could work something out for all of us that want to do it. Maybe we could meet in Stillwater at Eskimo Joe's or Mexico Joe's and we would all have a little drive? Are you in the Tulsa area too?

We can see who all wants to get together after the first of the year and then throw out some suggestions.

Maybe we could meet in Stillwater at Eskimo Joe's or Mexico Joe's and we would all have a little drive? Are you in the Tulsa area too?

A bunch of Sooner fans meeting for lunch in Stillwater? Blasphemy!!!:rotfl:

Seriously, I think meeting up would be fun, and we can figure out something. Yes, I'm in Tulsa.

Of course you can use the Bradford flair for your sig! It's not mine really, I just found it on Facebook.

Wearing our Sooner shirts in Stillwater...now that would be fun!;)

I haven't been to Eskimo Joe's since I was in college. My best friend was from Perry, so I would go home with her occasionally and we would go into Stillwater for lunch at Joe's. Actually, my 21 year old cousin who is a Jr. at OSU is a hostess there, so if we decide to have lunch, we have an "in".

I have to go to Stillwater once a month to take pictures for the real estate magazine there (my sister publishes it and I help her out with it). Because I am there to see her realtors I don't wear anything Sooner but I will wear it if I am there for non-business reasons.

My son is probably going to go to college in Stillwater because of the ag. department. That will suck for us. He would be a fourth generation Sooner if he went to OU.

Well, maybe your son will wind up like my uncle. He went to OSU for an engineering degree, but is a rabid OU fan. We love it because my other uncle, my aunt, and their three kids all went, or presently go to, OSU, and are the kind of people who wear OSU or orange stuff every time we see them. It makes for fun family gatherings!

I'm off to run errands! Talk to you later!

BTW, I just read your response on the other thread. Good job!

Well the other thread was closed. No explanation, just closed. You know that is interesting since there was a mysterious horn tag on a Sooner as well. I think there is really something fishy there.

Karibeth - I bet your friend did get some strange looks paying for all the ut stuff with an OU bank card.

Rascalmom - Looks like you have done well with one of the kids. Hopefully the other one will follow in her footsteps.

Loribell I think there are WHORNS amongst the mods...how horrible is that thought???

:eek:

Actually, I'm sure it was Wendy's dramatics that finally closed that thread, because they also closed the other thread she started about working. Something tells me things are not quite right with her.

:eek:

Actually, I'm sure it was Wendy's dramatics that finally closed that thread, because they also closed the other thread she started about working. Something tells me things are not quite right with her.

That girl needed her butt kicked. I think she was intentionally trying to cause trouble. If she is causing trouble in several threads she needs to get the boot.

Soonerlpn I think there is probably a whorn mod. Why else would you get that tag.

Have any of you heard talk of us actually playing texas in the national championship game? I read that they are thinking if Florida beats Alabama that they will not jump texas because so many people are now wanting an Oklahoma/texas rematch. Wouldn't it be great to kick their butt's in that game. Although I am sure they would still find a way to say they were the better team.

Hey guys!! Live from WDW! Crowds and weather are great!

I was going to say the same things about Sooners meeting up in Stillwater. :laughing: Well, I've only got 23 hours of wireless left, so I'd better use it wisely. Haha!!

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter