Headphone on loud rides?

ada0801

Earning My Ears
My daughter hates loud sounds. She loved theme parks but gets overwhelmed with the sensory of the general sounds. We found that if she wears sound muting headphones she is much much happier and can function well. I think she would love the mummy ride, but would they let her wear her headphones? I think the sounds would be too much for her. They fit on like Mickey ears. Unlikely to fall off but I know UO can be more strict than disney. She wears them at disney on most rides.
Thoughts?

Hmmm. Maybe look into Dani (@ThisFloridaLife on Twitter and Instagram) she wears protective headphones for fireworks and other events.

My oldest has autism and uses fitted headphones in the parks. Just explain to the team member if anyone questions her. He does not go on hulk though but has worn them on the mummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter