HEA Dessert Party WATCH thread-Oct-Nov-Dec Dates

Just so I'm clear, dates are not released for November? When I try to book on the Disney website it lets me search but there's no availability on the dates I want. Thanks

Just so I'm clear, dates are not released for November? When I try to book on the Disney website it lets me search but there's no availability on the dates I want. Thanks

That's right. Phone CMs have told some people they are sold out, but no one has confirmation of that. Everyone is looking, but no one has said they've booked it. You can book through mid-September and then nothing.

They released the parties that take place during MNSSHP and MVMCP, but not the non-party nights.

Following for week between Christmas and New Years. Will also be checking daily.

We are looking for October and December dates. November absolutely has not sold out-not even October has opened and I have been checking daily for months now.

I'm checking daily for the dessert party and Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland, and those EMM events aren't bookable past September either.

i jaut checked and hit september by accident and those dates are bookable so go for it you september people , not december though ;(

Well I plan on streaming the fireworks tomorrow night through Disney Parks Blog. A little something to tide us over! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter