Having trouble adding photos to posts.

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I used to be able to add photos easily. Now I get a message and the photo doesn’t post.
Any suggestions?
Thank you

Hello,
I used to be able to add photos easily. Now I get a message and the photo doesn’t post.
Any suggestions?
Thank you
How are you adding them? You can drag and drop, or copy and paste directly from your computer. I'm not sure if it's still true, but there used to be a maximum size for photos (1MB).

What's the message you're getting?

How are you adding them? You can drag and drop, or copy and paste directly from your computer. I'm not sure if it's still true, but there used to be a maximum size for photos (1MB).

What's the message you're getting?

Until recently, I was able to click on the photo icon to add a photo. Now when I click on that icon, nothing happens.

If I click attach files, I can’t just attach a photo, I have to type a message.

Until recently, I was able to click on the photo icon to add a photo. Now when I click on that icon, nothing happens.

If I click attach files, I can’t just attach a photo, I have to type a message.
Is the button "grayed out" like this?
1677624284965.png

If so, try clicking on the 3 dots to the far right, and then the brackets:
1677624359852.png

I am having troubles downloading pictures too. Even drag&drop or copy&paste doesn't seem to work out.

I am gonna try clicking on the 3 dots and brackets as well.

I am having troubles downloading pictures too. Even drag&drop or copy&paste doesn't seem to work out.

I am gonna try clicking on the 3 dots and brackets as well.
It’s happened to me since my last post & lanejudy’s advice worked both times.
Good luck!

Thanks. I'm still struggling, but I guess I'll figure it out eventually.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Sorry it’s still not working for you.
Is the picture icon grayed out or is it blueish?
When I had issues, the picture icon was grayed out and lanejudy’s advice worked.

Thanks.
It may work now. When you posted above it had been less than 24 hours since you signed up. Some functions are restricted for a bit.

It may work now. When you posted above it had been less than 24 hours since you signed up. Some functions are restricted for a bit.
I can’t paste photos I’ve copied. I do this all the time, but it stopped working sometime in the last day or two. My iOS devices are all up to date, and I can paste into other apps/sites. I did change some settings here the other day; could I have inadvertently changed something here? I can’t find any setting that has to do with posting.

Are you able to see the bar or is it grayed out like this?
View attachment 768090
I can see the bar. I just can’t paste the photo into the body of the message. This just started two days ago; I‘ve been a member here for decades, never had that problem. It’s happening on all my devices: iPad, iPhone, MacBook.

If the bar looks gray and you can’t select anything on it, try toggling the BB code? Click on the 3 dots to the far right, and then the brackets:
1686937450328.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter