Have you been dissapoointed with dinners?

zstyles

Mouseketeer
We just got back and while the food was always great, our servers were really unorganized and we waited very long at times for our food, drinks had to be asked to be refilled and the server was very "in our face" with "how am I doing, what can I do" which really was defeating the purpose of providing great service, we ended up dropping the entire dining room staff tips quite a bit and explained why in our comment card, hopefully this will help them improve as money talks...

Anyone else ever have this experience, PS: we were on the Magic and I honestly can't recall our servers names..if that also says anything about how little we cared for the service we received...

At one point we actually had to flag down other waiters to get us things we needed...

Had the same problem on the Dream in June. The servers took forever to get our food we were usually one of the last ones in the dining room and had to rush to our next event. We even told the head waiter about it and asked if we could speed up the process so we could make to the next event and he said "that event is not that great anyways".

On my very first solo cruise where I was seated with several other single travellers and two couples (I have been on five since my first solo cruise) I had poor service (not filling drinks and slow service) happen to me on at dinner during my first dinner meal of the cruise. My server even skipped an entire entre. After dinner I spoke with the head server and explained what had happened. He said he would take care of it and he did.

Had the same problem on the Dream in June. The servers took forever to get our food we were usually one of the last ones in the dining room and had to rush to our next event. We even told the head waiter about it and asked if we could speed up the process so we could make to the next event and he said "that event is not that great anyways".

That is the point when I would have been having a conversation with guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter